Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiempo

Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 06, 2022, 09:16:17 PM
He's already past the point of no return by any past reasonability. Her Majesty has returned to Buckingham Palace to await the inevitable. Anything from now is stupidly Trumpian and Mr Trump eventually walked the walk.

The beauty of this, he has been given a 1 year stay of execution, something Trump didn't have, even if he only gets another few days before some sort of contrived executive order finishes him off, my guess (and hope) is that he makes a full **** of himself and the Tories in this death spiral however long it lasts

Make no mistake its not going to finish the Tories off or make them unelectable by any means, they're too dirty and too establishment for that to happen, but a good bloodletting is needed for all their corruption and greed, and a good lesson to the electorate too, who in the end won't heed it, as a huge proportion of them are too easily led by the dog whistle

imtommygunn

He's going nowhere fast. Making a a complete laughing stock of the British and the tories. I don't think I have seen a less intelligent person in any position of authority anywhere than dorres. An absolute joke of a person.

tyrone08

Said it a for a long time. Boris and trump are state agents designed to weaken the USA and UK. To be fair they have completed their job wonderfully.

Main Street

He's proving more difficult to nail than Rasputin.

screenexile

Suella Braverman on Peston getting proper stuck in on Boris... she's running!!!

screenexile

Quote from: screenexile on July 06, 2022, 11:05:08 PM
Suella Braverman on Peston getting proper stuck in on Boris... she's running!!!

PS. She's horrible I hope she doesn't get near it!

marty34

No. 10 source called Gove 'a snake'.  :) :) :)

Armamike

It's like something out of a carry on movie.
That's just, like your opinion man.

seafoid

Odds per Financial Times

Tugendhat 12/1
Zahrawi 23/2
Javid 8/1
Sunak 7/1
Truss 15/2
Penny Mordaunt 9/2

Taylor

It is an absolute shitshow - and great viewing  :)

Another 5 resignations so far this morning (including that cnut Brandon Lewis).

If they didnt get shot of him yesterday they are up bright and early to get the job finished today

marty34

Quote from: seafoid on July 07, 2022, 08:06:41 AM
Odds per Financial Times

Tugendhat 12/1
Zahrawi 23/2
Javid 8/1
Sunak 7/1
Truss 15/2
Penny Mordaunt 9/2

Wide open enough.

No clear favourite.  I wonder is there more scandal to come out over the next few weeks. The Tory party seem to have a scandal issue every few weeks.

Question is, who really wants it?

imtommygunn

Quote from: Taylor on July 07, 2022, 08:10:30 AM

If they didnt get shot of him yesterday they are up bright and early to get the job finished today

Are you sure Lewis has resigned? I have heard that he hasn't. He is basically a used car salesman in the wrong job.

the final straw is if Dorres resigns. She's the tories Sammy Wilson ;D

markl121

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 07, 2022, 08:23:35 AM

Are you sure Lewis has resigned? I have heard that he hasn't. He is basically a used car salesman in the wrong job.

He is definitely away this morning. The letter is wrote

sensethetone

Surely the next Tory Gov will want to stay on the straight and narrow. probably not want break international law and stuff.

imtommygunn

Quote from: markl121 on July 07, 2022, 08:26:45 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 07, 2022, 08:23:35 AM

He is definitely away this morning. The letter is wrote

Ah good. He has some morals in him  ;D (Bollocks he has lol)

Sensetheone I dunno - it's not like any of the rest of them have morals. Although it is funny the world seeing Boris for what he is and blatantly has always been.