More Thuggery on the GAA field

Started by agorm, January 23, 2012, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Trying not to Benny :D I'm stopping now!

haranguerer

Quote from: ballinaman on February 09, 2012, 04:50:29 PM
Aye, thats why i said it was a good effort. It's close to being bang on but the fist is too far forward, the shoudler doesnt protract that far forward in a horziontal flexion/adduction range of movement. Try it yourself sure, reach as far as you can across your body with the torso in DOS position. No way a hand could be in that position unless you are a chimp....or michael phelps

:D :D :D This is comedy gold!! What a bollocks!!

theticklemister

What page number is this fecking picture I can't find it!!!!!

muppet

Quote from: haranguerer on February 09, 2012, 11:26:40 PM
Aye, thats why i said it was a good effort. It's close to being bang on but the fist is too far forward, the shoudler doesnt protract that far forward in a horziontal flexion/adduction range of movement. Try it yourself sure, reach as far as you can across your body with the torso in DOS position. No way a hand could be in that position unless you are a chimp....or michael phelps

Prove it. And we need a photo.
MWWSI 2017

haranguerer

Quote from: muppet on February 09, 2012, 11:42:38 PM

Tony Baloney

Quote from: haranguerer on February 09, 2012, 11:51:04 PM

Seriously though how long is his arm?!

muppet

Quote from: haranguerer on February 09, 2012, 11:51:04 PM

Where is your photo proving it can be done?
MWWSI 2017

theticklemister

Was at the game, can't mind it. If this was at the end of the game, Declan was around the middle of the field then and nowhere near that area.

The person who did this is a tool and if I was Declan (my point taking skills may beg to differ) I would not be too happy about it, this is not even a joke it is a slur on someones character and I would hope the moderator remove this straight away. Any one agree?

ballinaman

I'd pay hard cash to see an elbow joint like declan o'sullivans from that picture!unbelievable jeff!not a muscle wrinkle in the upper back too...lads are built like bricks  :D but thats taking the piss

ONeill

Quote from: theticklemister on February 10, 2012, 12:00:47 AM
Was at the game, can't mind it. If this was at the end of the game, Declan was around the middle of the field then and nowhere near that area.

The person who did this is a tool and if I was Declan (my point taking skills may beg to differ) I would not be too happy about it, this is not even a joke it is a slur on someones character and I would hope the moderator remove this straight away. Any one agree?

I agree.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bigtogs

you think the irish times would publish a picture doctored by photoshop think about it not a hope.....in my opinion

Jinxy

In fairness, when you throw a punch with your right your fist normally hooks back towards your left arm.
I'm after f**king hurting myself just now trying to replicate the arm position in that picture.
I blame Derrytresk completely for this.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Jinxy

Quote from: bigtogs on February 10, 2012, 12:12:06 AM

you think the irish times would publish a picture doctored by photoshop think about it not a hope.....in my opinion

Yeah, that'd be like the Independent running a big story based on a badly translated interview with a Polish girl living in Donegal!
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Some soft feckers on this board if you think that your arm wouldn't end up there after being thrown in something other than sweetness and light!  :D ('Reaching' anywhere doesn't count!)

Some lads musn't have to bend their arms to put their hands in their trouser pockets.  ::)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

muppet

Quote from: Jinxy on February 10, 2012, 12:12:44 AM
In fairness, when you throw a punch with your right your fist normally hooks back towards your left arm.
I'm after f**king hurting myself just now trying to replicate the arm position in that picture.
I blame Derrytresk completely for this.

That particular punch is known as the Coyle.
MWWSI 2017