Tyrone club football

Started by Jinxy, November 13, 2011, 05:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: shezam on November 25, 2011, 09:20:22 AM
These are understood to be the toughest set of disciplinary determinations ever issued by The CCC

Looks like that's the problem right there, then.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 25, 2011, 10:49:48 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 25, 2011, 10:42:59 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on November 25, 2011, 10:38:32 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 25, 2011, 09:53:15 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on November 25, 2011, 09:42:25 AM
League games between the two at a neutral venue! Is this to avoid trouble? Might I suggest Dunmoyle?

Yis can feck off. We don't want our ground's name dragged through the muck again!

I suppose yis are more than capable of doing so yourselves.
How dare you suggest we would stoop to low actions as demonstrated in dunmoyle by Carrickmore and Dromore. Animals behave better.  >:(
Both clubs need to reflect on their actions and clean up their act.

Every time I see someone from Errigal or Kildress trying to preach about discipline, I can't help but laugh  :D

Makes me laugh too! Also makes me sad when we get the absolute full wrath of the county board when we step out of line whereas Carmen lose half their weeks lotto money (which reminds me must get my ticket this week) and send 4 more patsys up for the sentencing!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 25, 2011, 10:28:41 AM
Im on about the field. Point taken regarding the stand. However it was a tricky one. The four Carrickmore supporters who got suspended are not even menbers and only it was a final they would not have been there most likely. How do you police these individuals. I cant speak for Dromore

I never saw the video but I did see the pictures in the paper and I could see one of your hurlers right in the middle of it - how did he get away in the smoke then?

Nally Stand

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 25, 2011, 11:07:31 AM
Im on about the field. Point taken regarding the stand. However it was a tricky one. The four Carrickmore supporters who got suspended are not even menbers and only it was a final they would not have been there most likely. How do you police these individuals. I cant speak for Dromore

I never saw the video but I did see the pictures in the paper and I could see one of your hurlers right in the middle of it - how did he get away in the smoke then?

This wasn't a hurling game though.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 25, 2011, 11:14:37 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on November 25, 2011, 11:07:31 AM

This wasn't a hurling game though.

Surely if he hurls and he's a member of the association and fighting in the crowd he is liable to a suspension like the rest in the crowd which would rule him out of hurling for a year??

OverThePostsAWide

Quote from: shezam on November 25, 2011, 09:20:22 AM
Following a lengthy investigative process by The CCC in Tyrone Carrickmore and Dromore clubs have been issued with heavy suspensions and fines after ugly scenes which marred the recent Division One League Final. Four individuals from each club allegedly involved in the trouble outside the wire received one year suspensions while three players from the Carrickmore club were issued with suspensions totalling seventy two weeks.
The clubs were also fined £300 and ordered to play their next two competitive fixtures against each other at a neutral venue with the proceeds going to charity. In addition to these sanctions neither side will be allowed to take part in the top four playoffs for the 2012 Division One League title.
These are understood to be the toughest set of disciplinary determinations ever issued by The CCC and will surely cause much debate over the coming weeks.

Was this 3x24 or 1x48 + 2x12 weeks? Why is everyone so coy about the detail? (not directed at you specifically shezam). 48 weeks or even 24 weeks is pretty severe punishment for on-field transgressions. What were these players charged with?

blewuporstuffed

who were the 3 players that got the suspensions?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

HiMucker

Is the biter being left unpunished until a police investigation is carried out?

OverThePostsAWide

Quote from: HiMucker on November 25, 2011, 11:32:23 AM

Yes, a fence post and an ear stud are being investigated as we speak  ;) Isn't that right Nally?  ;D

Nally Stand

Quote from: OverThePostsAWide on November 25, 2011, 12:02:52 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on November 25, 2011, 11:32:23 AM

Yes, a fence post and an ear stud are being investigated as we speak  ;) Isn't that right Nally?  ;D

Believable and all as that rumour was, it has since been proven unfounded. Apparently what really happened is that he chewed his own ear off. (Which is about as believable as the earring rumour, after all).
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Wee Roddy

FFS an ear stud. As i have said before the man is question is that civil he would think that ear studs are for wemen or hard men. He heavy involved in underage coaching at the minute and is big into discipline. Such a rumour. The other one going about is that Conor Gormley threatened the referee unless he abandoned the game......holy jesus chaps have a titter

Moortown Spuds

In fairness Roddy, Conor Gormley has previous for losing the rag with referees so I can see where this one grew legs from. I dont think either club will be appealing the decisions.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on November 25, 2011, 01:00:27 PM
In fairness Roddy, Conor Gormley has previous for losing the rag with referees so I can see where this one grew legs from. I dont think either club will be appealing the decisions.

There's a Dromore county man who has a much bigger reputation for using his mouth. Should we start a rumour that he threatened the referee too then?

clarshack

what was urney's pitch closed for a few years ago? was it because an urney supporter jumped the wire and struck the strabane secretary?

in our ruckus with ballymacnab in 2006, both clubs were fined over £1600 (by the ulster council).

Man Marker

I have come to the conclusion that the Ulster council should be dealing with all CCC matters on discipline after this embarrassment. Its the only way you can ensure some form of impartiality.