Tyrone club football

Started by Jinxy, November 13, 2011, 05:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

£300 and a neutral venue . . . Dear Lord!

Some of the worst violence at a GAA match ever and this is what the CCCCCC decide? £300 is the weekly lotto for these teams.

Toothless toothless toothless!

And before anyone starts having a go at Derry's handling of disciplinary procedures I have said many times here that our CCCCCC are as useless as anybody elses!!!

Antrim seem to be the only ones with a set of balls around the place.

saffron sam2

Quote from: screenexile on November 25, 2011, 10:04:15 AM
£300 and a neutral venue . . . Dear Lord!

Some of the worst violence at a GAA match ever and this is what the CCCCCC decide? £300 is the weekly lotto for these teams.

Toothless toothless toothless!

And before anyone starts having a go at Derry's handling of disciplinary procedures I have said many times here that our CCCCCC are as useless as anybody elses!!!

Antrim seem to be the only ones with a set of balls around the place.

No county men in Rasharkin.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Wee Roddy

Some of the worst viloence ever!!! Another who wasnt at it might I add. Hardly

Man Marker

Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 25, 2011, 10:06:40 AM

Wee Roddy, you can take yourself off te feck. Your club and Dromore embarressed me, my club and our association. Have a go at each other on the pitch, but taking into the stands is another level. Shame on your club, shame on Dromore and shame on the CCC.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Man Marker on November 25, 2011, 10:09:14 AM

Wee Roddy, you can take yourself off te feck. Your club and Dromore embarressed me, my club and our association. Have a go at each other on the pitch, but taking into the stands is another level. Shame on your club, shame on Dromore and shame on the CCC.

FFS get over yourself and stop being a dramatist!! ROMEO ROMEO...
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

screenexile

Some guy gets his ear bitten half off and another has a busted eye socket . . . do you want to pinpoint instances the same or similar that have ever occured?!!

Wee Roddy

Im on about the field. Point taken regarding the stand. However it was a tricky one. The four Carrickmore supporters who got suspended are not even menbers and only it was a final they would not have been there most likely. How do you police these individuals. I cant speak for Dromore

clarshack

very tame sanctions. if i was from carmen or dromore i'd be delighted today.

blewuporstuffed

Sorry folks, IMO these suspensions are a joke.
My own club where involved in a far less serious incident a few years ago and the suspensions handed out (on the back of NO video evidence)where far more serious than this, as well as the opposition having thier feild closed for a year.
The CCC have showed a complete lack of balls in dealing with the big clubs again. They seem happy enough to suspend  lower profile players and small clubs left right and centre, but show no consistancy across the board.
The fella that bit a part of someones ear off should never set foot in a GAA ground again.
As someone else said a £300 fine is a joke, you would have nearly got that a few years ago for wearing the wrong coloured socks in the championship
Anyone from carrickmore complaining that dromore got no player suspensions should cop themselves on and count themselves very lucky at how lightly some of their own players got off.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Nally Stand

Quote from: EC Unique on November 25, 2011, 09:53:15 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on November 25, 2011, 09:42:25 AM
League games between the two at a neutral venue! Is this to avoid trouble? Might I suggest Dunmoyle?

Yis can feck off. We don't want our ground's name dragged through the muck again!

I suppose yis are more than capable of doing so yourselves.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Wee Roddy

Is it convenient? They were the four people picked out from the county board from the official video. Perhaps they were strategically placed there or superimposed onto the tape ::)

EC Unique

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 25, 2011, 10:38:32 AM
League games between the two at a neutral venue! Is this to avoid trouble? Might I suggest Dunmoyle?

Yis can feck off. We don't want our ground's name dragged through the muck again!

How dare you suggest we would stoop to low actions as demonstrated in dunmoyle by Carrickmore and Dromore. Animals behave better.  >:(
Both clubs need to reflect on their actions and clean up their act.

nrico2006

Were Urney not hard done by a few times for 'crimes' of a less serious nature?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Nally Stand

Quote from: EC Unique on November 25, 2011, 10:42:59 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on November 25, 2011, 10:38:32 AM

How dare you suggest we would stoop to low actions as demonstrated in dunmoyle by Carrickmore and Dromore. Animals behave better.  >:(
Both clubs need to reflect on their actions and clean up their act.

Every time I see someone from Errigal or Kildress trying to preach about discipline, I can't help but laugh  :D

Wee Roddy

True words spoken EC. The ball is in both clubs hands. I think Nally was only winding man