Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

inisceithleann

whats next for nicky whelan, hollywood? please not the pop industry. i see sky has a single out now. pure rubbish it is too.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

qub la la la

the whole storyline wit skye is gettin outta hand. stupid or what.

inisceithleann

Quote from: qub la la la on July 26, 2007, 05:20:26 PM
the whole storyline wit skye is gettin outta hand. stupid or what.

aye talking about dragging it out. even without the spoilers its obvious that terrence will be caught out, it's neighbours after all, the good people always win. i think skye could be axed soon. what new story lines could they write for her??

qub la la la

inisceithleann

jasus, does she right enough? i thought it was terrence that gets killed and skye is framed for it?

qub la la la

awh i duno, its just wat i hope would happen. and maybe that bree one would go with her!

inisceithleann

aye bree could take the rest of the timmins with her. i've heard a right few spoilers so i'll say no more :)

hitzelsperger

fcuk sake lads dont spoil the story for the rest of us die-hards! pepper is a complete magnet, the boy friend should be givin her a good seein too!

ziggysego

I have to agree with my friend above, don't spoil the future storylines of all here.
Testing Accessibility

inthemaking

ziggysego

That certainly is excellent news  ;D
Testing Accessibility

tintin25

Is Tom Scully the ex priest who fancies Susan? How the hell did he get the principal job at Erinsborough High??!!! Strange.

ziggysego

Quote from: tintin25 on August 07, 2007, 04:15:28 PM
Is Tom Scully the ex priest who fancies Susan? How the hell did he get the principal job at Erinsborough High??!!! Strange.

He had teaching experience before becoming a Priest and I presume he worked in a CBS type school during some of his priesthood years. Also Erinsbourgh High wanted to introduce some radical teaching practices into the school and Tom was able to provide them what they wanted.
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

What am I missing at the minute? New job means I'm missing all the goings on on the Street. Did I hear there are new wans coming shortly?