Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

inisceithleann

Quote from: screenexile on August 07, 2007, 04:32:26 PM
What am I missing at the minute? New job means I'm missing all the goings on on the Street. Did I hear there are new wans coming shortly?

Libby Kennedy and Stonefish Rebecchi are coming back as is Darren Stark. Am I right in saying he's the brother of Dani Stark? She was a bit of a looker, think she was romantically involved with Phil Martin's rogue of a son Michael years ago.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

stiffler

Good to see Susan always knows to turn back to Karl. Its hard to keep a good man down
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

FermPundit

Quote from: stiffler on August 08, 2007, 06:13:54 PM
Good to see Susan always knows to turn back to Karl. Its hard to keep a good man down

I agree. No contest between Tom and Dr Kennedy. Any idea why Frazer turned Rosie's proposal down today?
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

inisceithleann

Quote from: FermPundit on August 08, 2007, 06:17:14 PM
Quote from: stiffler on August 08, 2007, 06:13:54 PM

I agree. No contest between Tom and Dr Kennedy. Any idea why Frazer turned Rosie's proposal down today?

Yeah, you'll get your answer within the next week. :D

inthemaking

inisceithleann

Quote from: inthemaking on August 09, 2007, 06:04:41 PM
imagine gettin blown out by Bree

Aye but Karl was right he'll look like the victim and sure he's looking to get stuck into lolly anyway. Did yez see frazier's proposal today? A very emotional lunch time. I wish them all the luck in the world :D

tyroneboi

What are the chances frazer will make a miraculous recovery in time for the wedding?

Why is Libby Kennedy coming back? she is always coming and going and im not a big fan of hers! Stonefish on the other hand is a different story - always prefered him to toadie!

inthemaking

i just cant see stonefish having the same impact as he did. will he have matured or will he carry on the same role as he had before??

is pauls little friend stayin in the show or is he just in till paul leaves us?? i would like paul to get everything back and give it to him just to keep the spirit of paul robinson alive. what do you think?? someone will have to fill in the gap

hitzelsperger

come on tyrone, stonie aint half the man toadie is...toadie is the face of neighbours, pure legend, on a par with Drew Kirk as most influential character ever to grace the street!

fair play to frazer for poppin the question, rosie is a tidy piece of stuff, hope hes still able to do the job on honey moon!

libbie is a classy bit of talent glad to see her back

dundrumite

Quote from: hitzelsperger on August 09, 2007, 10:32:26 PM
come on tyrone, stonie aint half the man toadie is...toadie is the face of neighbours, pure legend, on a par with Drew Kirk as most influential character ever to grace the street!

fair play to frazer for poppin the question, rosie is a tidy piece of stuff, hope hes still able to do the job on honey moon!

libbie is a classy bit of talent glad to see her back

Drew kirk and toadie even in the same sentence, no way drew, could'nt pull up toadie's trousers

inisceithleann

Lads we've let this old thread go a bit the last few weeks. What about poor aul Paul Robinson today. Fighting with Fox, which it turns out is a figment of his imagination. I'd say Elle will make a U turn and take him back again. Is Paul going to kick the bucket? And what about Zeke, he's going to crash and burn with Lolly. Oliver has to make a choice between Elle and Carmella. Well lads who should he choose?

ExiledGael

Has to be Carmella for me, stunning and so passionate there'd be serious fun to be had, Elle's always likely to stab you in the back.

inthemaking

stick with carmella and keep elle for fun at wrk ;)

ziggysego

I can see Paul surviving the operation and it giving him a new lease of life. Prehaps he will look at where is life is leading him and how he almost lost Elle. Surviving may lead him to think he is being given a second chance and he will turn a new leaf.

As for Carmella or Elle. Has to be Elle for me.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Carmella all the way that Elle is an oul hoor