Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Elle for me as well, reminds me of a young Nicole Kidman. Robbo is in some state at the minute, I fear the end is nigh for a genuine Ramsay Street legend.

hitzelsperger

lads yas can never rule out paul robo, hes made more comebacks than gazza!

as for the women debate id take carmella, hard to beat the sexy italian thing in her, elle would do for a punt the odd time...gimme pepper anytime though!

tyroneboi

spot on hitzelsperger! Robbo will be back i would be very surprised if Lassiters wasnt back in his hands in the very near future!

Our Nail Loney

This Fox thing is wrecking my head never mind Robbo!

Will Hunting

inisceithleann

The two girls are stunning looking but are seriosuly thin, especially Carmella since she came back into the show.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Mentalman

Quote from: T O Hare on August 23, 2007, 04:25:42 PM
FREE SKYE MANGLE

No thanks, you'd have to gave me some money to take her
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

ziggysego

I'm surprised no-one has commented on the name of the women's prison yet..... "Good Wood" ;)
Testing Accessibility

the milkman

Sorry to bring the bad news but Siusan gets MS. and Pepper leaves the show

ziggysego

Poor Susan. :(

Last Friday I was cursing Boyd up and down. I thought what a stupid pratt he was and he deserves everything he gets coming to him. However, he totally redeemed himself today. Fair play to you Boyd, I shouldn't have judged you so quickly.
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

i think Boyd is a good man at heart. if he would just treat the ladies with a bit more respect then he would go up further in my estimation. still cant forgive him for the way he treated poor Janae.

hitzelsperger

fair play to boyd, hes a goodlookin kid with plenty of brains so he'll go a long way in life and get through the women too, just look at men like Kall Kennedy and Paul Robbo, they've been there, done that when it comes to the women stakes so i expect boyd to follow their lead!

the milkman

Boyd wont get many more women in the show as he is also leaving!

Our Nail Loney

MILKMAN QUIT ACTING THE BALLBAG AND GIVING STORYLINES AWAY