Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on July 25, 2008, 10:58:29 PM
I think the admin replies are class. Sometimes I read them before I even read the posts.

You know when the reply is 5 times the length of the post you have hit the money shot, and you know when they talk about "other sites" they are talking about this one........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Two Hands FFS

Minder..they were in good form last night. Still arguing over how many players travelled to Waterford

anyway
Saturday 26th July 2008
Ulster Club Senior Hurling League Div 1 Playoffs
Team 1   Score   Score   Team 2   Venue   Comment   
Cushendall    -   -   Dunloy    Loughgiel   S-Final         7pm

Should be good match with championship starting next week

aontroim

What news of Antrim Minors v Tipp - the only thing i heard was Tipp were up by 8 at half time - wasn't sounding too promising.

Minder

Tipp 4-18 Antrim 0-6
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

aontroim

That is one serious tanking  :o  I guess they were far too good for Ulster, but thats where is ends for another year.

milltown row

maybe they should enter the lenister leagues ;D

NAG

Its a big tanking even by our standards.

Have to say that this is a pretty good minor set up in Tipp so they were always up against it from the start.

Any word on the local matches?

imtommygunn

I heard Dunloy beat Cushendall by 7 or so in the Ulster league with Cushendall missing very few and Dunloy missing quite a number.

JamesH

Did i not mention last week about the current County keeper getting a RED  card changed to two yellows last sunday in Cushendall, and the North Antrim chairman was there watching. I Don't think we have heard then last of this one or the glenariffe one either.

milltown row

you can sure that the county know about these sending off's, usually someone will text somebody before the games over to let them kow how the game went

theskull1

Did skinner not get 2 yellows/ a straight red earlier in the season against us in the league?

If so, does that not mean suspension?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG

Yeah skull he did and yes even if it was two yellows or what ever he is liable for a suspension having been sent ofr this season already.

colonel, Im told R.McDonnell got two yellows as well so there was no changing going on, although I did hear that the ballycastle incident was a straight red!

What did you make of your game skull?

maxpower

That'll be Skinner & Ding missing for the st Galls game, loughgiel might find it tricky enough this weekend.

This bit of changing a red into 2 yellows is ridiculous if it is happening, sure the referees in this county have more integrity than that, i know pressure is put on if its a big name player so close to championship but come on..

Also thought Cushendalls corner back was very lucky to stay on the field against us, whacked Dick O'Kane when the ball was gone. you could have heard the thud in the Pound.  Only a yellow though

dunloy's goal was def lucky and was the reason we went onto win, just shows how dangerous Cushendall are,
What happens next????

Two Hands FFS

Saturday nights match was very stop start with alot of frees being given. Ref came in for alot of stick. Mick Monty should have been given a red card....Although Dick is no angel.  Both teams will be happy enough i'd say with players missing & alot of things to work on.

NAG

how many were both teams missing of what would be regarded as their starting line ups?