Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 09, 2010, 05:59:40 PM
Carmen 0-8
Omagh 0-8  R O Neill

Mc Chin cheering for Omagh. Horrible man.

Think you lost the run of yourself there Carmen  :D

tonesfirstandlast

I have went to the two Tyrone semi finals. All the success at county level doesn't show itself at club level in Tyrone. The two worst games of football I have seen all year.
You would see more football in the warm up of a derry championship game than you would see in the whole Tyrone championship!

wats that 4 ref

and u would see more tackles in a armagh championship warm up  ;) ;D :P :D ;D

Redhand Santa

A few deent games recently doesn't hide the fact that the Armagh championship has been terrible with no excitment for 15 years. Ronan O'Neill is some talent, could be called up as early as next year to senior panel.

Club Rossa

I thought the referee was very generous to Omagh last night and that seemed to be the view of most of the spectators where i was at.Carrickmore while not helped by some terrible refereeing missed plenty of good scoring chances especially in the first half.I'm sure Omagh will be happier with the draw as they will have Justin McMahon back but Ronan O'Neill who was excellent would need more help up front as i would be surprised if Carrickmore give him as much space the next day.

Any craic

Carmen say Omagh will have 'no excuses' next time, Omagh say they 'got out of jail' - see the interview reactions and match clips on the Tyrone website here - http://www.tyronegaa.ie/tyrone-gaa-tv///

KIDDO 4

Moortown 4.7 Dromore2.8 ,  u13 grade 1  final played this morning .

Family guy

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on October 10, 2010, 01:07:39 PM
Moortown 4.7 Dromore2.8 ,  u13 grade 1  final played this morning .

Was that game played in killeeshil by any chance??drove past and seemed to be a big crowd there

ceol agus peil

Yes it was played in killeeshil this morning.
Sent from my iphone

tyroneboi

Any result from the Junior final?

clarshack

Killyman won 0-13 to 1-9. Best team won. Discipline cost us again. league looks to be in serious jeopardy now too.

Club Rossa

Killyman have a good record in finals.Did Stewartstown get someone sent off?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Club Rossa on October 10, 2010, 04:37:55 PM
Killyman have a good record in finals.Did Stewartstown get someone sent off?

Stown lost two in the first half, and Killyman one.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

2 men sent off in 1st half - james kelly & peter armour (now suspended for 2 months). Kelly kicked out and was a definite straight red. Didnt get a good view of armours who was lined with fintan mcveigh in same incident.mickey mulgrew and john devlin were also injured so we were down 4 key men overall. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong today for stewartstown.

Club Rossa

Disappointing for Stewartstown,hopefully they can pick themselves up go up via the league.

How is the Derrylaughan game going?