Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 17, 2010, 11:17:25 PM
A player from another county coming into Tyrone club football.

Another clue ?

Norf Tyrone

Well take this as a rumour, as I am sure there would've been more talk before now.

Paddy Bradley to Urney.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 17, 2010, 11:20:42 PM
Well take this as a rumour, as I am sure there would've been more talk before now.

Paddy Bradley to Urney.

Donegal's Paddy Bradley ??

longrunsthefox

Quote from: randomtask on February 17, 2010, 11:16:08 PM
you love the attention fox.

I love the attention?!!! All I'm hearing is Omagh, Omagh, Omagh... underage Omagh... the potential of Omagh... at draw last night... the boy calling the teams Omagh, Omagh, Omagh,  a half page advert in the paper for youth registration at... Omagh... and you accuse the Fox of loving the attention. Oh! Ma!  :o When Ardboe beat youse, we had to listen to youse girning on the board for about three weeks... jees! Youse aren't that special... 

ziggysego

Paddy Bradley to Urney.

Well he is curtin' a woman from Urney, so maybe. I'll see what I can find out.
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: orangeman on February 17, 2010, 11:21:27 PM

Paddy Bradley to Urney.

Donegal's Paddy Bradley ??

Glenullin's Paddy Bradley.

He is living in Clady the last few years, and I believe just a had a wee wan. Again all unofficial.

longrunsthefox

I couldn't see that. He is Glenullin to his finger tips. A few years ago got offer to go to USA and said how much he wanted to win senior champioship with his club. Rite enough he did win it the following year. With respect to Urney, can't see he would do that. Would be like the time Gortin got Derry star Gerry McElhinney tho they were in senior football at the time.   

Norf Tyrone

Agree with you. Just the whispers.

longrunsthefox

It would be some scoop for Urney all the same...

randomtask

I dont think we are that special hence why i say i would be very happy to win the league this year, you seem to come on to this board every night and hijack discussions so that you can start an argument of some sort. I also dont understand the relevance of your last comment as it obviously isnt me who is putting the apparent spotlight on omagh. And what is wrong having an advertisement in a paper promoting the GAA, or is their some sort of sinister plot behind this so that omagh can get some extra attention??

orangeman

Did Urney sold a bit of development ground in the boom times ?

Urney Parnells ??   ;)

orangeman

With respect to you Fox, Omagh will definitely be a major force in Tyrone and Ulster football for the foreseaable future. The amount of talent at their disposal is frightening and with the Ulster minor title already secured and the under 21s in the Ulster final, Omagh supporters are entitled to be up beat about their chances.

randomtask

well personally i dont think i blow our trumpet to often, but they is for you to decide,  and i see you forget to answer my main question from my last post ;)

longrunsthefox

Quote from: randomtask on February 17, 2010, 11:43:38 PM
well personally i dont think i blow our trumpet to often, but they is for you to decide,  and i see you forget to answer my main question from my last post ;)

Well, the word I hear from a Drumragh source is youse be out trying to poach players from other clubs... so a half page ad in paper is a good idea I suppose... any Tattyreagh boys in your underage teams?  :o 

randomtask

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 17, 2010, 11:47:32 PM
Quote from: randomtask on February 17, 2010, 11:43:38 PM

Well, the word I hear from a Drumragh source is youse be out trying to poach players from other clubs... so a half page ad in paper is a good idea I suppose... any Tattyreagh boys in your underage teams?  :o 

no dont think so, havent heard of this new club "attyreagh"