Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Quote from: randomtask on September 13, 2009, 11:15:33 PM
was atthe dromore errigal match today, absoulte joke ref played for a drew yet again something needs to be done like. although dromore will easily beat errigal the next day out

What is wrong with youse Omagh boys? Met a few at the match as well and crying and girning about loss to Ardboe. Get over it...

randomtask

Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 11:17:36 PM
was atthe dromore errigal match today, absoulte joke ref played for a drew yet again something needs to be done like. although dromore will easily beat errigal the next day out

What is wrong with youse Omagh boys? Met a few at the match as well and crying and girning about loss to Ardboe. Get over it...

im not talking about omagh match what are you on about?

longrunsthefox

same mentality..girning about the ref. I was at the Errigal game and he got it spot on and yes the ball was picked clean off the ground... right in front of where i was standing...

Big Mickey

Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 11:17:36 PM

lets not generalise fox...dont tar us all with the same brush. your always going to get a few grumbles after a defat like yesterdays but I for one although thought the ref was pretty poor certainly dont blame him for us getting beat.

agree with you about ref today aswell, thought he was spot on with the call at the end after all the playacting and gamesmanship on display by dromore.

they shouldve had it won well before that anyway, missed a few easy scores and cant see past them for the replay

ziggysego

Quote from: orangeman on September 13, 2009, 11:11:57 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 13, 2009, 10:35:55 PM
Were you at the game orangeman?

I still look like we were going to lose there, but thankfully Greencastle fought back well in the final 10 minutes. Unlucky enough not to get the winning point, but I felt the draw was the fairest result. Even though we walked away the happiest. Overall, I thought Greencastle's backs did well and we were handy enough around midfield, just could not get the points. Wee John McCullagh made a the differences when he came on during the second half.

Mc Cullagh was very good whwn introduced - why did he not start ? Injured ?

You could have sneaked it at the finish. Draw was probably a fair enough result.

By the way, what about Mulligan's goal in the second game in Dungannon ? Pure class.

Didn't stay for the 2nd game. Had to make moves unfortunately. Sounds like it was a fantastic game.

Was chatting to Jerome Quinn at half time about his filming project. Fair play to him I say and we as gaels should do everything to ensure it's a success enventure.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Big Mickey-You ain't kiddin about the dives and screams of Dromore players... was like the premiership at times. I thought youse would have beat Ardboe and fancied Omagh as dark horses for the championship. Oh well, not to be. I aint a ref but appreciate it is a very thankless task. I thot your man did his best tonight and was not too bad. I wouldnt fancy taking tho'n match in front of that crowd. fair play to him.     

randomtask

Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 11:26:28 PM
same mentality..girning about the ref. I was at the Errigal game and he got it spot on and yes the ball was picked clean off the ground... right in front of where i was standing...

i was a neutral at the match so im not taking any sides, im just giving an honest opinion of what i say, so im hardly winging catch yourself on!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: randomtask on September 13, 2009, 11:49:13 PM

i was a neutral at the match so im not taking any sides, im just giving an honest opinion of what i say, so im hardly winging catch yourself on!

what's winging?  ???

redcard

Quote from: DCR on September 13, 2009, 08:58:46 PM
Quote from: gerry on September 13, 2009, 08:42:53 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 13, 2009, 08:26:52 PM
Quote from: gerry on September 13, 2009, 08:24:44 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 13, 2009, 07:30:05 PM
Finished all square.

Dromore 1-06 Errigal 0-09

Equaliser in 5th minute of injury time.

where  did the ref get an extra 3 minutes when he indicated 2 minutes  of extra time.  Why can't referees blow time when its up instead of playing for a draw

There was 3 minutes, then the Davy Harte sending off happened in injury time and took a while, so im assuming he added on extra for that. Errigal got a sideline ball at the very death and he let them have one last attack, where the resulting equalizing free was won so he let play continue.

thats the bit the always bugs me, no mater what game is being played
Fair number of Dromore "injuries" in extra time and ref possibly added time on for these. Domore seemed to pick up a lot of "injuries" during the game particularly when Errigal were gaining some momentum. Luckily for Dromore they didn't seem too serious - most were remedied with a bit of a rub or a splash of water.

did this not happen to dromore earlier in the season also when the ref played a lot of extra time

randomtask

Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 11:54:07 PM

what's winging?  ???

sorry whining

longrunsthefox

Quote from: randomtask on September 13, 2009, 11:56:48 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on September 13, 2009, 11:54:07 PM

what's winging?  ???

sorry whining

Oh! whining... ok...don't be sorry  ;)

littleoak

have to say the men from the washing bay put up a gutsy performace tonight in dungannon andbut for mulligan playin his all ireland final would have been home and hosed. Two deadly chances to net onr in first ten min missed and one when it was a one point game ciiaron gervins goal was pure class 60 yards and four quick one twos back of da net deadly!!!!!!!!!!! These lads have a bright future considering that all barr that brady lad and kevin coary are under 24 fair play to you barrys was willing you on even though  neutral and found myself hoping for a moortown win as well after listening to some oul ganch in a pink shirt in the stands  roarin abuse and ravin like a donkey in the stand did anyone else clock this ganch??????? .22 would of done the job!!!!! Two great games anyhow bring on the replay !Mick hagans goal was also unbeleivable outside of left boot top right corner peach !!!!!!! some skank about too  ;)

Big Mickey

Thought he was pretty good aswell, didnt favour either team and got most of the calls right. dromore not too happy but they never are so what new.

yesterdays match was a disappointment alright, thought we had a good chance goin in and knew it was going to be close either way and unfortunately we came out the wrong end of it. having the gallaghers and mcanulla on the bench was a big blow aswell, all 3 are big players for us but no point talking about what ifs now. league semifinal to look forward to and maybe (hopefully) get another crack at them in the league final

tyroneman

Quoteone man band raymond mulgrew seems to be seriously lacking in confidence his shimmys and dummys werent working like they used to at minor level.

lucky to be on the Cookstown 15 never mind the Tyrone squad by some accounts...........................

randomtask

Quote from: tyroneman on September 14, 2009, 12:17:21 AM
Quoteone man band raymond mulgrew seems to be seriously lacking in confidence his shimmys and dummys werent working like they used to at minor level.

lucky to be on the Cookstown 15 never mind the Tyrone squad by some accounts...........................

very true he barely touched leather today and when he did he wasted it