Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Dromore should win the replay, especially with the Hartes missing. Have seen Carrickmore a few times this year and wont be much between them and Dromore.

Won't be much between Ardboe and Killyclogher either. There was only 1 point between then in the league a few weeks ago. Hopefully Ardboe can avenge the 1999 semi final defeat.

Where will the possible venue's be? Im guessing Omagh for Dromore/Errigal v Carrickmore and Pomeroy or Carrickmore for Ardboe v Killyclogher

I think the semi finals are due to be on the 3rd/4th October.

DCR

Quote from: gerry on September 13, 2009, 08:42:53 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 13, 2009, 08:26:52 PM
Quote from: gerry on September 13, 2009, 08:24:44 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 13, 2009, 07:30:05 PM
Finished all square.

Dromore 1-06 Errigal 0-09

Equaliser in 5th minute of injury time.

where  did the ref get an extra 3 minutes when he indicated 2 minutes  of extra time.  Why can't referees blow time when its up instead of playing for a draw

There was 3 minutes, then the Davy Harte sending off happened in injury time and took a while, so im assuming he added on extra for that. Errigal got a sideline ball at the very death and he let them have one last attack, where the resulting equalizing free was won so he let play continue.

thats the bit the always bugs me, no mater what game is being played
Fair number of Dromore "injuries" in extra time and ref possibly added time on for these. Domore seemed to pick up a lot of "injuries" during the game particularly when Errigal were gaining some momentum. Luckily for Dromore they didn't seem too serious - most were remedied with a bit of a rub or a splash of water.

orangeman

Errigal got out of jail with the draw. In fairness to the ref, I thought there would have been more than 3 minutes extra time in the second half. There were a lot of injuries and although the ref didn't call 5 minutes, it could easily have been 5 minutes.

Davy Harte doesn't fight and I was amazed at him getting sent off for striking - I didn't see but people around me said it was a striking action even if he didn't hit the man too hard.

Petey Harte was taken out of it IMO and not  word said about it.

Dromore are a very physically strong team and bossed the game - Mc Garry domnated Mc Ginley. The Dromore defence are very tight.

Davy and Pete Harte willl be huge misses for Errigal next Saturday and with Snowy back in the forward line will take all the beating.

orangeman

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 11, 2009, 01:54:48 PM
Gortin where 6/4 to beat Killeeshil last week.  With Killeeshil boys gone back to america, and also i hear John mcmullan has a broken foot and brian mckenna did his cruiciate they have very little firepower apart from Hub & Shane Mallon.  Few boys have since lumped on Gortin at the 6/4 price with Hughes in Dungannon.  Gortin are now 4/5 with the same bookie I am lead to believe.  Boys who got the 6/4 price will be laughing all the way to the bank.

The bookies win again. Three draws over the weekend have left the CB smiling. It must have been a bumper weekend on terms of income.

3AM

ziggysego

Greencastle v Moortown was a good honest game of football. Clean and no nasty tacticals.

Greencastle were lucky enough to come back and draw with Moortown in the head, but could have won it. Sludden didn't give Greencastle a free in, in injury time. Still, we're happy enough to come back and try again next weekend. I just hope that Greencastle has learnt more from today's game than Moortown. Still, the last time Greencastle drew in the Championship, we went on to win the All-Ireland. Just saying is all ;)

I must congratulate Dungannon on their management of the two games today. They were very helpful towards me and catered excellently for the disabled fans. Grounds and stewarts... couldn't ask for better. Same for Carrickmore as well today.

Fox, I heard the air turn blue at the opposite end of the pitch. I just waved, glad to know it was you I was waving at.
Testing Accessibility

KIDDO 4

Friday 18 September in Omagh 7pm
WJ Dolan IFC Q/F Replay (et if required)
Gortin v Killeeshill

WJ Dolan JFC Final 8:45PM
Newtownstewart v Brocagh

SATURDAY 19 September
WJ Dolan IFC Replay (et if required) 4PM
Greencastle v Killeeshill in An Charrig Mhor

WJ Dolan SFC Replay (et if required) 5:45PM
Errigal Ciaran v Dromore in An Charrig Mhor

Jim Devlin League Cup S/F 1pm
Carrickmore v Ardboe in Brackaville

Frank O'Neill League Cup S/F 2pm
Strabane v Killyman in Tattyreagh

Joe McGarrity League Cup Q/F'S 2pm
Fintona v Derrytresk
Castlederg v Drumragh

O'Neill's ACL Div 3 Rd 17 1pm and 2:30pm
Beragh v Aghaloo

O'Neill's SHL re-fixture 2pm
Naomh ColumCille v Eire Og

Sunday 20 September 12pm
TEAMTALK MHC FINAL REPLAY in Derrytresk
Eire Og v Naomh ColumCille

Monday 21 September 7:45pm
Joe McGarrity League Cup Q/F
Brackaville v Tattyreagh

Tuesday 22 September 7:45pm
Frank O'Neill League Cup Q/F
Pomeroy v Moortown in MUSA

Wednesday 23 September 7:45PM
Jim Devlin League Cup S/F
Clonoe v Omagh in Greencastle

Thursday 24 September 7:45pm
Joe McGarrity League Cup Q/F
Newtownstewart v Owen Roes in Strabane

Friday 25 September 8:30PM
W J Dolan U21 Grade 2 Final 7:45PM
Gortin v Greencastle in Strabane

ziggysego

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on September 13, 2009, 10:01:44 PM
SATURDAY 19 September

You sure about that?
Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

Quote from: ziggysego on September 13, 2009, 10:06:43 PM
SATURDAY 19 September

You sure about that?

That looks like the CCC fixtures email and it's down for next Saturday at 4 on tyronegaa.ie

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone86 on September 13, 2009, 10:14:53 PM
SATURDAY 19 September

You sure about that?

That looks like the CCC fixtures email and it's down for next Saturday at 4 on tyronegaa.ie

Wouldn't we be playing Moortown? ;)
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on September 13, 2009, 10:17:36 PM
Quote from: tyrone86 on September 13, 2009, 10:14:53 PM
SATURDAY 19 September

You sure about that?

Wouldn't we be playing Moortown? ;)

Typo - Ziggy - you could have nicked it at the end. I thought the 14 men were going to beat the 15 yet again. You extra man seemed to make little impact. An extra man seems to almost confuse teams. There's been loads of examples of this.

ziggysego

Were you at the game orangeman?

I still look like we were going to lose there, but thankfully Greencastle fought back well in the final 10 minutes. Unlucky enough not to get the winning point, but I felt the draw was the fairest result. Even though we walked away the happiest. Overall, I thought Greencastle's backs did well and we were handy enough around midfield, just could not get the points. Wee John McCullagh made a the differences when he came on during the second half.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on September 13, 2009, 10:35:55 PM

I still look like we were going to lose there, but thankfully Greencastle fought back well in the final 10 minutes. Unlucky enough not to get the winning point, but I felt the draw was the fairest result. Even though we walked away the happiest. Overall, I thought Greencastle's backs did well and we were handy enough around midfield, just could not get the points. Wee John McCullagh made a the differences when he came on during the second half.

Mc Cullagh was very good whwn introduced - why did he not start ? Injured ?

You could have sneaked it at the finish. Draw was probably a fair enough result.

By the way, what about Mulligan's goal in the second game in Dungannon ? Pure class.

randomtask

was atthe dromore errigal match today, absoulte joke ref played for a drew yet again something needs to be done like. although dromore will easily beat errigal the next day out

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: orangeman on September 13, 2009, 11:11:57 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 13, 2009, 10:35:55 PM

Mc Cullagh was very good whwn introduced - why did he not start ? Injured ?

You could have sneaked it at the finish. Draw was probably a fair enough result.

By the way, what about Mulligan's goal in the second game in Dungannon ? Pure class.

what about mulligans performance in general.pure class
one man band raymond mulgrew seems to be seriously lacking in confidence his shimmys and dummys werent working like they used to at minor level.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."