Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

I'd go but I am working. Down Royal is brilliant, and I know nothing about horses!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 18, 2013, 11:10:43 PM
I'd go but I am working. Down Royal is brilliant, and I know nothing about horses!

Please dont feed this forum full of your lies!

Up The Middle

are there league games this weekend?
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

shezam

Round of starred games on Sunday.

Rois

Quote from: Christmas Lights on July 17, 2013, 10:58:25 PM
Quote from: Rois on July 13, 2013, 07:45:06 PM
Club Tyrone Race Day at Down Royal on Fri 26 July (two weeks) - I'm never going to get any takers here but you never know...PM me for details

Any PM's???

Id seriously doubt it  ;D

I got one!   ;D  One more than I was expecting.  We've 400 coming on Friday so pretty happy with that - above budget! 

Onthe40

Quote from: shezam on July 22, 2013, 05:02:58 PM
Round of starred games on Sunday.

with all the starred games and men travelling, i honestly think the league will bear no resemblence on what happens come championship time..speaking to a carmen man a while back, and he said their last game v omagh was pretty much a reserve fixture with so many missing on both sides.... i guess though in some cases with clubs having to field irreguar teams & judging by how close 7-8 teams are together at the top,in a strange sort of way for first time in a while the league is competitive.

winghalfback

Change in Tyrone team Mc Ginley out Mc Aliskey in. Big Joe moves to haf back penrose to wing forward and mc aliskey into the corner.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: winghalfback on July 27, 2013, 04:15:43 PM
Change in Tyrone team Mc Ginley out Mc Aliskey in. Big Joe moves to haf back penrose to wing forward and mc aliskey into the corner.

WTF????

LeoMc

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 27, 2013, 09:59:16 PM

WTF????
Yeah, wtf are you doing wasting your insights on this board when you could have put it on the match thread and let the Meath lads see how on the pulse you are.

Boghopper

Will there be league football next weekend with the Seniors and Minors both in action.

winghalfback

Quote from: LeoMc on July 27, 2013, 10:23:12 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 27, 2013, 09:59:16 PM

WTF????
Yeah, wtf are you doing wasting your insights on this board when you could have put it on the match thread and let the Meath lads see how on the pulse you are.

Was a wind up done by a friend of mine he tried to start a rumour I had no part to it. On another note I was at the game it was a great game of football Sean Cavanagh was immense Darren Mc Curry and SON got very little change from meath full backs but they aqitted themselves well mc curry is going to be a future star. Peter harte is yet to kick into gear at chb. Big Cassidy has to start the next day he brings alot to tyrone around the middle. Kyle coney was disappointing he was very unfit looking and didnt seem to have muc composure when going for the ball he fell over himself atleast 3 times. I think we can beat monaghan and i think we can win an all ireland but a few players need to take a look at themselves and the management needs to have a little faith in some players on their panel.

clarshack

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on July 28, 2013, 02:05:55 PM
Quote from: Boghopper on July 28, 2013, 11:24:01 AM
Will there be league football next weekend with the Seniors and Minors both in action.
There is a round of starred games listed for next Sunday but with the minors playing Kerry in Croke Park that day I'd say it's up in the air.

our game fixed against rock for next weekend now has a date of 30/11/2013 on the fixtures site.
the way things are going, thats likely enough.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: clarshack on July 28, 2013, 11:29:33 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on July 28, 2013, 02:05:55 PM
Quote from: Boghopper on July 28, 2013, 11:24:01 AM
There is a round of starred games listed for next Sunday but with the minors playing Kerry in Croke Park that day I'd say it's up in the air.

our game fixed against rock for next weekend now has a date of 30/11/2013 on the fixtures site.
the way things are going, thats likely enough.

I see young Conor Quinn took a very brave/ foolish step and pulled out of the minor panel. Don't whether to say fair play to him or not, but I am sure he didn't take the decision lightly.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

blewuporstuffed

whats the story with the trillick v clonoe game at the weekend?
any truth that trillick refused to play it without their minors?
surely they cant be allowed to just refuse to fulfill a fixture?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Up The Middle

Thats the reason i heard, surely you would rather get 60 minutes football under your belt and possibly win, than not turn up and forefit the points (hopefully this will happen as teams cant decide when and when not too field, every other team fielded without their minors and seniors)
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.