Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Is it bottom two down and third bottom in play off with promotion play off winners?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

maximus

The teams on 10 points aren't safe either as a few of the teams at the botom have really stepped it up Greencastle especially

MR99

Any reports on yesterday's game.  Was at the Carmen game and was mightily impressed, think they would be worth a wager for the championship.  Finally seem to have concentrated on playing ball and seem to have a few forwards well capable of it. 

Who do yous think would be in with a chance of stopping them?  Is it between them and Errigal at this stage?

therattler

Does anybody know when the next round of the under 21s will be played?

Wee Roddy

Mr 99 you are some operator! Tongue in cheek I take it. I thought Carmen were poor yesterday. A few lads were well below form. As for concentrating on playing football, it depends on the opposition  ;)

MR99

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 16, 2010, 03:33:53 PM
Mr 99 you are some operator! Tongue in cheek I take it. I thought Carmen were poor yesterday. A few lads were well below form. As for concentrating on playing football, it depends on the opposition  ;)
I haven't seen them since early on this year and thought they have improved a lot since then, I think McGarrity has added a lot to their play.  I seen they were racking up some big scores and knew Donaghmoe needed the points so thought it would be a great game but it was over after 10 mins.

kicking king

dromore and carmen is gona be some game.  the 2 in form teams at the minute

Radda bout yeee

I was at the Dromore Kildress match yesterday. I'd say Carmen will do well to beat them - they look like they're coming good at the right time. The forwards look very sharp. Granted Kildress probably aren't stiff enough opposition for them on current form but they still looked impressive.

Any word on other games?
Aghyaran beating Ardboe was a bit of a shock???
Any word on how galbally looked against omagh?

EC Unique

Really looking forward to these Championship games with 6 teams of the last 8 capable of going all the way.

Carmen v Dromore is hard to call but I will go for Dromore because of their scoring threat up front.

Omagh v Ardboe will be a bit of a grudge match following last years meeting. I think Omagh have too many Injury concerns from what I am hearing so will go for Ardboe.

Galbally v Kildress is the match where I think the County Champions will not emerge. I think Kildress will be too strong for Galbally and will be well happy with a place in the semis.

Coalisland v Errigal is a tough one to call. Both teams going well in the league and looking strong. Both teams are full of youth and potential. Coalisland did not show their hand last week in the league so no clue there. I will go for Errigal by a point or 2 given the extra bit of experience on the team but I expect it to be tough and close.

It will be interesting to see what the managers of these teams will do this weekend with the league games. I expect all cards will not be shown.

Club Rossa

Ardboe were very poor yesterday,worrying with the championship just around the corner.

skeog

coalisland are the real dark horses  under the radar good backroom team this year

randomtask

good performance from omagh yesterday even know they were missing seven players that started against moy in the championship hopefully all of these injuries will clear up before the championship as they will need to be firing on all cylinders in order to beat ardboe. The easy win was probably down to the fact galbally were very poor kildress should beat them handily enough on friday night

MR99

Quote from: skeog on August 16, 2010, 08:02:55 PM
coalisland are the real dark horses  under the radar good backroom team this year
As long as they dont get into any more mass drunken brawls in Belfast ;) ;)  I hear that O'Hagan is having serious disciplinary problems with the boys

Zapatista

Is this a GAA forum or a gossip column?

Rocky Mc Guigan

Any word on the summit meeting in Cmore regarding the (ahem) altercation between manager and one of his players