Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on August 12, 2010, 06:24:36 PM
Just thought i'd start the club championship chat. There should be some really intriguing ties. Ardboe & Omagh should be cracker. Think Errigal should beat Coalisland. Its hard to know who'll win the Dromore Carmen game as it looked like Dromore would take it easy when draw was made but Carmen have got a head of steam now. As for the game i have a great interest in - Galbally and Kildress. it could possibly be the two most out of form teams to contest a Q/F ever. Thought Kildress would have been favourites but after the tanking they got from Donaghmore at the weekend i really don't know what way it'll go. Looks like Galbally could go in as favourites now as Kildress looked awful at the weekend!

Next weeks league games will give a good indication of where the teams are I'd say. All should fully prepared by then.

Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa   v  An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait 
Coalisland Fianna   v  Clonoe O`Rahilly's   
Domhnach Mór Naoimh Pádraig v  Trillick St Macartan's
Errigal Ciaran   v  Moy Tír na nÓg
Galbally Pearses   v  Aghyaran St Davogs   
Kildress Wolfe Tones  v  Greencastle St Patrick's   
Omagh St Enda's   v  Cookstown Fr Rocks   
Killyclogher Killyclogher St Mary's  v  Carrickmore St Colmcille's 

barelegs

Quote from: Zapatista on August 13, 2010, 02:09:00 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on August 12, 2010, 06:24:36 PM
Just thought i'd start the club championship chat. There should be some really intriguing ties. Ardboe & Omagh should be cracker. Think Errigal should beat Coalisland. Its hard to know who'll win the Dromore Carmen game as it looked like Dromore would take it easy when draw was made but Carmen have got a head of steam now. As for the game i have a great interest in - Galbally and Kildress. it could possibly be the two most out of form teams to contest a Q/F ever. Thought Kildress would have been favourites but after the tanking they got from Donaghmore at the weekend i really don't know what way it'll go. Looks like Galbally could go in as favourites now as Kildress looked awful at the weekend!

Next weeks league games will give a good indication of where the teams are I'd say. All should fully prepared by then.

Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa   v  An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait 
Coalisland Fianna   v  Clonoe O`Rahilly's   
Domhnach Mór Naoimh Pádraig v  Trillick St Macartan's
Errigal Ciaran   v  Moy Tír na nÓg
Galbally Pearses   v  Aghyaran St Davogs   
Kildress Wolfe Tones  v  Greencastle St Patrick's   
Omagh St Enda's   v  Cookstown Fr Rocks   
Killyclogher Killyclogher St Mary's  v  Carrickmore St Colmcille's

I wonder how many of the teams will field full strength incase they lose anyone ahead of the championship matches? Might be a shame because there are some mouth watering games there as well.

Zapatista

Quote from: barelegs on August 13, 2010, 02:35:19 PM
I wonder how many of the teams will field full strength incase they lose anyone ahead of the championship matches? Might be a shame because there are some mouth watering games there as well.

I'd like to think it would be full strength but then again i'm not a manager. I'm sure the County lads would like to be playing, it's bad enough for some of them sitting on the bench for Tyrone to be sitting on the bench for their clubs too.

Onthe40

Good deflection tactics Radda..Kildress will be favorites for their tie, Galbally are bottom of Div1 and have received a few bad defeats this year, Kildress are defo a good bet here.

Ardboe - Omagh: another tight one, will go to the wire and be as close as last year I imagine.  TmcG big loss to Ardboe but i think they can cope without him, Im hearing omagh have alot of injuries at the moment.Too close to call this one.

Errigal - Coalisland: fancy Errigal here by 3. Think they have the stronger squad overall.

Dromore - Carrickmore: this is really a tough one to call. If Carmen can handle McCusker & McCullagh I fancy them to just about shade it. They seem to be coming strong in the 2nd half of the season.Dromore had a good victory in the league on sun past, but remains to be seen if the players theyve lost from last year will be too big a miss

Club Rossa

Donaghmore 1-10 Ardboe 1-12 AET in reserve championship.

ziggysego

Omagh 1-10 Greencastle 0-06 Reserve Championship.
Testing Accessibility

clarshack

carmen 3rds didnt field against Stewartstown.

bigfrank

Kileshill 0-10 Augher 0-09 Result

viiv

Thursday 19th August

Target Express Intermediate Football Championship Quarter Final @ 7.15pm

@ Donaghmore

An Eaglais v Baile Na Móna

O'Neill's Under 21 Championship @ 7.15pm

Castlederg v Aghyaran

Friday 20th August

Target Express Senior Football Championship Quarter Final @ 7.15pm

@ Loughmacrory

Gallbhaille v Cill Dreasa

Target Express Junior Football Championship Quarter Final @ 7.15pm

@ Drumragh

Fionntamhnach v Deargais

Saturday 21th August

@ 3.00pm (Reserve) and 4.30pm (Senior)

O'Neills All County Football League Division 1

Ardboe v Dromore

Coalisland v Clonoe

Errigal Ciaran v Moy

Killyclogher v An Charraig Mhor

Omagh v Cookstown

O'Neills All County Football League Division 2

Clann na Gael v Derrylaughlan

Pomeroy v Rock

Urney v Killeeshil

O'Neills All County Football League Division 3

Clogher v Stewartstown

Glenelly v Beragh

Killyman v Drumragh

Tattyreagh v Dungannon

Target Express Intermediate Football Championship Quarter Final @ 7.15pm

@ Castlederg

An Baile Nua v An Srath Ban

Target Express Junior Football Championship Quarter Final @ 7.15pm

@ Greencastle

Breac an Bhile v Eoghain Rua Ui Neill

barelegs

Urney 2-8   Derrylaughan  0-14

Derrylaughan had a sluggish start went 1-1 to no score down, the Urney point coming from a penalty but were up by 4 at half time. Derrylaughan then managed to let a 5 point lead slip in injury time, Urney scoring a goal with the last kick of the game

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

KIDDO 4

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tommo2

Great result again today for Greencastle and Aghyarn. Looks like the relegation battle will go down to the death.

skeog

between bottom 5 for relagation big win by aghyaran to-day but final 4 games are very difficult