The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Stallion on April 14, 2016, 08:25:02 PM
Lol. Liverpool are really bad. Klopp found wanting again. Still doing a great job according to almost every other Liverpool fan here though.

May I just say.... Stick that up your hole and stop talking out of it.

imtommygunn

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 14, 2016, 10:22:51 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on April 14, 2016, 08:25:02 PM
Lol. Liverpool are really bad. Klopp found wanting again. Still doing a great job according to almost every other Liverpool fan here though.

May I just say.... Stick that up your hole and stop talking out of it.

I don't even support Liverpool and share those sentiments!!

The Stallion

Liverpool were awful in midfield and Sakho is a disaster. It was a rubbish performance with a good end result. Good to see so many happy fellow Liverpool supporters though.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

Please don't let my opinion detract from your enjoyment of the result folks. Progressing in a trophy for second tier clubs is a big deal for many Liverpool fans. Savour the moment.

Sheedy

satan working overtime tonight.
nil satis nisi optimum

Aaron Boone

I remember that night with David Fairclough a lifetime ago. Supersub knew a great European night.

imtommygunn

Quote from: The Stallion on April 14, 2016, 10:34:39 PM
Please don't let my opinion detract from your enjoyment of the result folks. Progressing in a trophy for second tier clubs is a big deal for many Liverpool fans. Savour the moment.
I thought you were a liverpool fan...

ONeill

As an Arsenal sufferer, I'd rather experience this than the monotony of CL football last 16.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Stallion

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 14, 2016, 10:42:09 PM
I thought you were a liverpool fan...

I am

Minder

Balls and spirit can get you a long way
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Stallion

Talent and a good manager can get you a longer way.

The Stallion

Liverpool have little talent and a poor manager unfortunately.

Minder

Scenario: Man C win CL, Liverpool win EL, Leicester, Spurs, Arse qualify for CL too but Man U finish fourth and miss out...
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"