The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bridgegael

Quote from: The Stallion on April 15, 2016, 06:47:26 AM
Klopp was found wanting. His tactics in the first half were comical. Dortmund were foolish in taking off Kagawa and Reus, leaving them with no-one to hold possession in the last ten minutes.

It's great to see such unbridled joy here though, can't imagine the scenes if Liverpool actually win the second tier trophy.

YNWA

Give it up lad, you're done here.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

TabClear

Quote from: bridgegael on April 15, 2016, 07:22:13 AM
Klopp was found wanting. His tactics in the first half were comical. Dortmund were foolish in taking off Kagawa and Reus, leaving them with no-one to hold possession in the last ten minutes.

It's great to see such unbridled joy here though, can't imagine the scenes if Liverpool actually win the second tier trophy.

YNWA

He's the Liverpool  FC threads Wullie Frazer. The village idiot who was annoying at first but once you realise what a clown he is becomes mildly amusing

laoislad

YNWA
It has a first tier prize though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Stallion

Quote from: TabClear on April 15, 2016, 07:32:53 AM
Quote from: bridgegael on April 15, 2016, 07:22:13 AM

YNWA

He's the Liverpool  FC threads Wullie Frazer. The village idiot who was annoying at first but once you realise what a clown he is becomes mildly amusing

Not sure why you would be annoyed by a stranger's opinion on football. It's only a game after all.

AZOffaly

With all the excitement and euphoria of the game last night, spare a thought today for the 96 people who died on April 15th 1989 in Hillsborough. RIP the 96, I hope they were looking down last night and enjoying it. This is the last year there will be an annual commemoration at Anfield, which is sad in one way, but proper in another, given the Inquiry et al. But while there won't me an official commemoration, it goes without saying they won't be forgotten by anyone that follows LFC.

Milltown Row2

I'd say it wont be forgotten by anyone who witnessed it that day.... RIP
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

Great come back for Liverpool especially against a better team although this Dortmund team has a fair bit to go before its as good as Klopps.

Origi looked good and Coutinho would be some player if he didn't go missing in the winter.

tonto1888

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 15, 2016, 11:01:19 AM
I'd say it wont be forgotten by anyone who witnessed it that day.... RIP

I was 8 and didn't fully understand why I was watching at the time.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Maroon Manc on April 15, 2016, 11:12:34 AM
Great come back for Liverpool especially against a better team although this Dortmund team has a fair bit to go before its as good as Klopps.

Origi looked good and Coutinho would be some player if he didn't go missing in the winter.

Did anyone else correctly predict, and subsequently scream obscenities at the television, Lucas making a stupid foul in a dangerous position to give Dortmund a chance to score? What does that gosún be thinking? Brainless sometimes.

quit yo jibbajabba

In fairness I was shouting "Bring him down, bring him down", but when it happened I was like "Not there, not there!!!!"  ;D bout ten yards back would've been better lol;

Lucas/Allen/Milner could be the options in midfield for a bit though......

The Stallion

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 15, 2016, 11:31:46 AM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on April 15, 2016, 11:12:34 AM

Did anyone else correctly predict, and subsequently scream obscenities at the television, Lucas making a stupid foul in a dangerous position to give Dortmund a chance to score? What does that gosún be thinking? Brainless sometimes.

Lucas is a terrible footballer. No pace, doesn't actually do anyrhing defensively, just ambles around passing sideways occasionally.

Armamike

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 15, 2016, 09:33:33 AM
With all the excitement and euphoria of the game last night, spare a thought today for the 96 people who died on April 15th 1989 in Hillsborough. RIP the 96, I hope they were looking down last night and enjoying it. This is the last year there will be an annual commemoration at Anfield, which is sad in one way, but proper in another, given the Inquiry et al. But while there won't me an official commemoration, it goes without saying they won't be forgotten by anyone that follows LFC.

RIP. Unbelievable still to look back at this and how it could possibly ever have happened.  Hard to believe it is 27 years. Remember the day well, a warm sunny day, hearing the events breaking on the radio and not being able to comprehend what was happening.
That's just, like your opinion man.

laoislad

That's Lucas being Lucas alright. Wasn't it he who gave away the needless free in the last minute in the FA Cup replay v West Ham.

Anyways Villarreal in the semis.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

StGallsGAA

Quote2quid at 20/1 come on!!

There can be little doubt that this represents a suspicious pattern of betting activity.   Expect a FIFA investigation into match-fixing levelled at the entire Dortmund back-line!!