The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 04, 2015, 10:07:17 AM
ESPN are pouring water on the idea, saying the MLS is determined not to let him back on loan. When we went I thought it was a possibility alright, but I'm not sure if it would come off. And the last thing we want is a Stevie G media sideshow (not of his making).

Klopp addressed this

QuoteKlopp: "He is a legend. If he's in Liverpool and wants to train ahead of next season in LA that's absolutely no problem. Nothing else."

Armamike

He's done. Well past the time to move on.
That's just, like your opinion man.

brokencrossbar1

https://amp.twimg.com/v/cc006221-d949-4ed2-9b9b-0af5cc0de48f

Is he playing the stupid foreigner not knowing the language or just being a cute hoor?

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 05, 2015, 09:30:29 AM
https://amp.twimg.com/v/cc006221-d949-4ed2-9b9b-0af5cc0de48f

Is he playing the stupid foreigner not knowing the language or just being a cute hoor?

He was asked a stupid question! Got the reply it deserved.

laoislad

Video won't play on my phone. What's it about?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

supersub

Klopp basically asked his team selection for tonight. Will it be the same as v Chelsea or will there be changes...

He laughs and just answers......yes

Gabriel_Hurl

good finish there from Ibe - deservedly in front

laoislad

Good win. Pretty much dominated from start to finish.

Bingo

The undefeated army.

It's on. Everything. It's on.

mackers

Jesus but Turncoat Owen is one annoying pr1ck in commentary......did you hear him arguing that the challenge on Can in the box last night didn't warrant a penalty when the camera clearly showed a rake of a stud down the back of his calf!!
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

laoislad

Quote from: mackers on November 06, 2015, 08:45:17 AM
Jesus but Turncoat Owen is one annoying pr1ck in commentary......did you hear him arguing that the challenge on Can in the box last night didn't warrant a penalty when the camera clearly showed a rake of a stud down the back of his calf!!

I actually could not take anymore of Owen last night and I ended up watching it on a Hungarian stream on Sports Devil.
It was a perfect HD stream also so win win.

imtommygunn

Owen should not be employed as a commentator. Awful.

deiseach

Right, that's the Klopp bounce exhausted. Time to get rid and bring in Tactics Tim. Give him a few weeks then replace him with Fat Sam, then Howard Wilkinson, then King Kenny, then Arrigo Sacchi, then randomly-chosen-ex-Leeds-manager, then David Moyes . . . okay, now I'm getting silly.

AZOffaly

Good to Steve McManaman trying to pour cold water on the whole thing last night. David James was going mental, and Steve was saying they're not this yet, they're not that yet, they need to be better here, there etc etc. James was having none of it :) Funny.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 06, 2015, 09:04:16 AM
Owen should not be employed as a commentator. Awful.
Owen is rubbish. I'm not sure if he is just trying hard not to seem pro Liverpool and he has slipped to the other side of the spectrum, being ultra harsh on them , or if he really hates the club now.
Last weekends game was a new low when they paired Owen with Trevor Francis.Awful
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either