The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterquaife

Quote from: longball on February 02, 2009, 03:09:04 PM
Does anyone else here think that there has been a rift between Robbie Keane and Stevy G??? couple of weeks back in the paper Stevy was talking to Lawro (in private) about keane and then lawro went and blabbed to the paper i think that there had been Badd Blood (wwe ref) between these two ever since, which has now led to the departure of RB from his beloved club!!!!

which paper was this in?

under the bar

QuoteDoes anyone else here think that there has been a rift between Robbie Keane and Stevy G??? couple of weeks back in the paper Stevy was talking to Lawro (in private) about keane and then lawro went and blabbed to the paper i think that there had been Badd Blood (wwe ref) between these two ever since, which has now led to the departure of RB from his beloved club!!!!

RB?  Is Benitez going as a well?

EC Unique

full back

Hound

Quote from: orangeman on February 02, 2009, 03:12:46 PM
Keane in talks with Spurs on deadline day
Monday, 2 February 2009 15:06
Keane, who has endured a frustrating six months at Anfield after leaving Spurs in the summer for £20.3million, has been given permission to speak to his former club.
One of the English papers today said Liverpool bought him for £18m + addons which brought it up to £20.3m, but none of the add-ons have materialised therefore £18m is the figure.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 02, 2009, 12:12:13 PM
Quote from: Chrisowc on February 02, 2009, 11:45:50 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 02, 2009, 11:40:57 AM
I never got that Robbie Keane purchase and was astonished they offered Crouch plus money for him!!!!  Should have been other way around As a blue man I'd have Crouch anytime...

He'd be a good replacement for Spike alright.  Don't think Linfield could afford him though.

Nice one centurian... like it.  (For bonus point... line from which film?)

Give up you Liverpool slabbers?  :-*

The Real Laoislad

Sad to see him go,especially after he didn't get a fair crack at it with Liverpool
I'm disgusted with the way he was treated at Anfield and Rafa has gone down a little in my estimation over it.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Rossie11

Fee agreed 15m according to todayfm sports news.

AZOffaly

Me too. Rafa obviously didn't fancy him from the off, and he was the scapegoat every time. Not surprising his confidence would have been affected.

Rafa, you're a strange, strange man.

Good win yesterday, but not unexpected. As I said, against the better teams we're capable of doing that on any given day. It's the games in between playing Chelsea, United, Arsenal etc that will determine the destination of the league title (i.e. Old Trafford).

bingobus

Would have liked to have seen him done well but he never once looked like he added anything to the team and in some of the games you'd have had to check the teamsheet to see if he was actually playing. He will be remembered for some of his misses rather than his goals, if he had finished some of glaring misses in a few of the games that we drew, then he may have deserved more chances.

I don't think he'll be missed and I won't lose any sleep over it.

nutsy--1

Selling Keane may sound good now but what happens if torres picks up another hamstring problem for Spain, is kuyt the only striker i'm not counting babel r n'gog because their shite!!!!

isourboydownyet

reports of saviola coming on loan with a view to permanent deal

Double Cross

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 02, 2009, 04:08:36 PM
Me too. Rafa obviously didn't fancy him from the off, and he was the scapegoat every time. Not surprising his confidence would have been affected.

Benitez did not want Keane, the deal to bring Keane to Anfield was done by Rick Parry, Benitez had nothing to do with it. Benitez and Parry have had a fall out and Benitez used Keane as a way of getting back at Parry.

nifan

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 02, 2009, 04:04:27 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 02, 2009, 12:12:13 PM
Nice one centurian... like it.  (For bonus point... line from which film?)

Give up you Liverpool slabbers?  :-*

I can only assume nobody answered as they thought you where joking, as it is ridiculously easy question.