The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on February 02, 2009, 11:13:45 AM
According to Sky, Keane is on his way to London after Spurs make "cash only" offer.

Looks like the end...Spurs only making €13mill bid though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

isourboydownyet

was at the match yesterday standing in the kop and it was pretty noticeable no one was  chanting for raffa,alot of locals around me thought he wont last the season.

Off The Fence

You couldnt belive a word that comes out of Rafas mouth!

Saviola?  Dont know about that!

Long way to go yet?

Would you fancy Aaron Lennon to solve Liverpools winger problems?

See Inter Milan have left Ricardo Quaresma out of their CL squad..  Didnt Rafa go after this boy before?

Rossie11

Reckon keane is gone. He looked too relaxed yesterday in crowd like he knew something was sorted.

longrunsthefox

I never got that Robbie Keane purchase and was astonished they offered Crouch plus money for him!!!!  Should have been other way around As a blue man I'd have Crouch anytime...

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: under the bar on January 30, 2009, 10:01:53 AM
Ardal says:
QuoteHuntelaar is getting a ton more match practice. Diarra is only getting a few minutes here and there. Think that clears up who they'll play

Corn02 says:
QuoteBut European football is a different beast. I have a feeling they will pick Diarra.

Who's right?  Only time will tell! Who would you put your money on?

Diarra has been included in Real Madrids squad for the Champions League
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Chrisowc

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 02, 2009, 11:40:57 AM
I never got that Robbie Keane purchase and was astonished they offered Crouch plus money for him!!!!  Should have been other way around As a blue man I'd have Crouch anytime...

He'd be a good replacement for Spike alright.  Don't think Linfield could afford him though.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

full back

IMHO, it would be best for all sides if Keane got the fcuk out of town
Rafa is wasting the player, leaving himself open to criticism when Keane is dropped & keeping the bitterness open with the people at the top who supposedly bought Keane
A real mess all round

Keane & Defoe didnt work together before at the Lane, what makes 'Arry think it will work now?

supersarsfields

Sounds like Defoe could be out injured for a while now so Arry might want to get a striker in ASAP. I would be happy enough to see lennon come to Liverpool. He has that touch of speed which might work well. At least it would be another option to playing Kuyt there.

under the bar

A couple of observations from yesterdays game.

- Aside from Gerrard long range efforts, Liverpool find it difficult to score when Torres doesn't do it.  The better teams will work out how to contain him and thus contain Liverpool.   A second striker who is proven at the top level must be a priority.

- Rob Styles is a joke of a referee.

- Chelsea have serious problems and Scolari seems to have aged 5 years in as many months.

- Steven Gerrard will not get sent off in English football regardless as to what he does.

isourboydownyet

skysports news expect the transfer of keane to spurs to go through with spurs agreeing to drop interest in saviola to allow l'pool to tie up a deal

isourboydownyet

Quote from: under the bar on February 02, 2009, 12:05:50 PM
A couple of observations from yesterdays game.

- Aside from Gerrard long range efforts, Liverpool find it difficult to score when Torres doesn't do it.  The better teams will work out how to contain him and thus contain Liverpool.   A second striker who is proven at the top level must be a priority.

- Rob Styles is a joke of a referee.
- Chelsea have serious problems and Scolari seems to have aged 5 years in as many months.

- Steven Gerrard will not get sent off in English football regardless as to what he does.

that he may be but he was not ref yesterday

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Chrisowc on February 02, 2009, 11:45:50 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 02, 2009, 11:40:57 AM

He'd be a good replacement for Spike alright.  Don't think Linfield could afford him though.

Nice one centurian... like it.  (For bonus point... line from which film?)