Cheating on your other half....

Started by toiletroller, December 09, 2008, 09:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toiletroller

Was watching my favouite show last night....Stephen Nolan (NAT) and he did a feature on infedelity. In my book its a real no go, eyes for only one and all that. whats any1 elses views on this taboo subject?

Yes I Would

My views::  Women bigger culprits than men, but tend to be more careful and better liers.
                The ones you least expect to be at it are usually the ones that are.
                 I hope my missus sure as hell isnt one of them as we wed next week  >:(

SidelineKick

Down with that sort of thing.

Congratulations YIW wheres the wedding at?  I'm sure she's not at it, and if she is she'll be considerate and make sure you don't find out  ;)
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

I knew there was someone on the board putting the handcuffs on in December :-[
What is the last week of freedom like?
Still have time to get out of it if you want Yes I Would

illdecide

There is a big difference between men and women: Men will cheat just for a ride and nothing else whereas women are looking for a bit of love and easily fall head over heels in love with the first man that shows them a bit of affection.

Many a woman I've told i love her but that was because i was about to put the plane on the runway, once the passengers had disembarked i was out of there quicker than Concorde came in...

So to answer your question...Men don't cheat as they don't get emotionally attached and women do cheat as they fall in love...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Quote from: illdecide on December 09, 2008, 10:26:30 AM
There is a big difference between men and women: Men will cheat just for a ride and nothing else whereas women are looking for a bit of love and easily fall head over heels in love with the first man that shows them a bit of affection.

Many a woman I've told i love her but that was because i was about to put the plane on the runway, once the passengers had disembarked i was out of there quicker than Concorde came in...

So to answer your question...Men don't cheat as they don't get emotionally attached and women do cheat as they fall in love...

Suprisingly deep answer from you illdecide, and even more suprising you are correct :o

BTW, the bit in bold is brilliant.
In running for quote of the year :D :D

Yes I Would

Your a horny goat wise man Illdecide!!!!

Couldnt pull the plug now FB. Id be the worst **** in the world.
Pre wedding build up is torture. If i ever get to do it again ill be going for much less fuss!!

theskull1

Quote from: illdecide on December 09, 2008, 10:26:30 AM

Eminem - Superman

Maybe i'll love you one day, maybe we'll someday grow
Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin' runway ho'...
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Yes I Would

For security reasons Nrico2006, the exact location and date must remain anonymous!!!

nrico2006

Ha ha, no bother.  I was just curious if it was the 22nd. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Didn't he say next Wednesday, the 17th? Anyway cheating, there can be no excuses for it.
Testing Accessibility

wrecked_em

Quote from: ziggysego on December 09, 2008, 12:01:43 PM
Didn't he say next Wednesday, the 17th? Anyway cheating, there can be no excuses for it.

horniness?

toiletroller

Jeese if your gettin it that tight in the bedroom department to justify doin the dog ( not literally) then ur in the wrong relationship to start with!!

SidelineKick

Quote from: toiletroller on December 09, 2008, 12:05:42 PM
Jeese if your gettin it that tight in the bedroom department to justify doin the dog ( not literally) then ur in the wrong relationship to start with!!

Does it justify literally doing the dog?

Ziggy he said he was getting wed next week, not on "Wed" next week.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.