Cheating on your other half....

Started by toiletroller, December 09, 2008, 09:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starcharlie

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 09, 2008, 02:24:25 PM
Whose the fella in your office?

Probably the same lad, signed up in a different name.

I'd say.... illdecide!
Testing Accessibility

starcharlie

No def not, he doesnt know we have signed up....... Were trying to find out which one of you's he actually is!!!

SidelineKick

Why do you think I was asking?  ;)

You think I wouldn't catch on?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Quote from: starcharlie on December 09, 2008, 02:20:05 PM
A fella in our office is hooked on this discussion board, hes always laughing and never doing any work, so me and the girls decided to come on and see what the fun was all about......

Ah brilliant,
In between talking about the latest fashions & plaiting each others hair, "you and the girls" decided to come on to see what all the fun was about ::)

ziggysego

Quote from: starcharlie on December 09, 2008, 02:31:00 PM
No def not, he doesnt know we have signed up....... Were trying to find out which one of you's he actually is!!!

Not me. Everyone knows who I am  ;D
Testing Accessibility

starcharlie

illdecide

Quote from: starcharlie on December 09, 2008, 02:20:05 PM
A fella in our office is hooked on this discussion board, hes always laughing and never doing any work, so me and the girls decided to come on and see what the fun was all about...... Now we know!!! Jesus some of you men on here havent much respect for us ladies. Im sure that boy is as quick as concorde, the poor girl is prob glad the passengers got off.........

Well let me tell you this charlie, i can be quick as concorde or do the damage of a B52 bomber. Just depends on what the lady wants ;) ;)

what floats your boat???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

starcharlie

So you'd float my boat, then sink it by cheating!!!! >:(

theskull1

Quote from: ziggysego on December 09, 2008, 12:13:47 PM
When she'll whip her wang out and you'll come to realise you rid a lady boy illdecide. You go for it son.

Would have though you'd have worked that one out before it got that far ziggy. Well ......worked it out or pulled it out.  :)

There's also bound to a wile whang of the wang what with all that sweating in the humidity...bound to be a giveaway before you even leave the club  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ziggysego

Good on you Charlie.

Sideline, Pints are I can't get through to the fool
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: starcharlie on December 09, 2008, 02:44:38 PM
So you'd float my boat, then sink it by cheating!!!! >:(

If you read back a page or two you'd discover that it wouldn't be cheating (i'd still love ya, it would be just releasing a bit of sexual tension ;))
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

illdecide, you must have done some riding about Lurgan in your time  :D

Puckoon

What a topic: should you cheat on your other half? Probably not. Is it ever excuseable? Probably not. Is it ever understandable? Absolutely.

It's getting harder and harder for couples to get their shit together and keep relationships intact. Society is changed from the generations that our parents and grandparents grew up in. Sex is everywhere. There's young things running about with their hind ends hangin out of wee shorts and skirts. Men have always had the "drive". Women have never been so acceptable to suggestion as they are these days.

If my partner had to step outside the relationship because I wasn't taking care of her needs, I'd be gutted but I'd have to accept some kind of personal blame. I'd rather I didn't know tbh.

At the end of the day it's just sex. Especially for men, although more women are thinking that way.

Santino

Beginners mistake starcharlie, letting Ziggy know you're female.
Cue the PMs....