Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

A draw. I think Eugene McConnell is still hiding in the changing rooms. Done his annual send Conor off routine.  Both teams missing a few.

Mikhailov

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 19, 2016, 10:04:05 PM
A draw. I think Eugene McConnell is still hiding in the changing rooms. Done his annual send Conor off routine.  Both teams missing a few.

Is Conor McFlynn still playing ?? 😉

Goals_Will_Come

Does that result leave Carrickmore safe now?

Tyrone95

I think it should do. Lets just hope Mc connell isn't refereeing the Castle game Friday week.  Disgraceful last night, bullied in to making vital calls by certain men on the sideline last night. Mr Hurl and Mc guigan being two.

Jeremiah O

The Rossa's were denied 2 clear scores last night by an incompetent umpire.He also awarded Carmen a point which was wide but that's the way it goes.McConnell as usual made it all about himself.Hes not happy unless he's the centre of attention.As for a Carrickmore man complaining about the referee being bullied,I've heard it all now ;D
Unconquered and unconquerable

Uncle Kev

Quote from: Jeremiah O on August 20, 2016, 09:03:55 AM
The Rossa's were denied 2 clear scores last night by an incompetent umpire.He also awarded Carmen a point which was wide but that's the way it goes.McConnell as usual made it all about himself.Hes not happy unless he's the centre of attention.As for a Carrickmore man complaining about the referee being bullied,I've heard it all now ;D
was one of several neutrals at this game last evening ,not from kildress nor greencastle just in case you seen me conversing with them. Here is a brutal and honest assessment of the game!You would have thought McConnell was doing an all Ireland final he had that big an entourage with him. His umpires gave Carmen a point in the first half which was very clearly wide and Ardboe scored a point in the first half ; white flag waved but one of the umpires gave wide and of course the birthday boy can't give the point unless he has both budgies singing from the one hymn sheet. He must have cut the cake at half time because in my humble opinion he decided to ride Carmen in the second half . This did not even things up because when all is said and done Ardboe had the most chances to win the game. The linesman for Ardboe holds his ground . All in all not a bad game . Referees are poor at the minute .

redzone

Will ardboe give Dromore there fill of it in the championship? It's bound to turn nasty this time after ardboes no showing up the last few times

Club boi

Will the Paul Rouse factor turn it nasty!!!!! I know I for one have been to the last few dour championship meetings between these 2 expecting a good tussle but it's always been lions v kittens

superstar_

Quote from: Club boi on August 20, 2016, 11:53:06 AM
Will the Paul Rouse factor turn it nasty!!!!! I know I for one have been to the last few dour championship meetings between these 2 expecting a good tussle but it's always been lions v kittens
They will probably turn nasty because of what i saw of Ardboe last night Dromore will beat them comfortably. Dromore seem strong all over the field and off the bench. Ardboe look very reliant on Coney and Mulgrew for scores, very inexperienced albeit talented half forward line that i think will struggle against Dromore and a very loose defence that Dromore will pick apart.

Jeremiah O

Dromore would beat the pick of us and Edendork.
Unconquered and unconquerable

square_ball

Ardboe will beat them then celebrate for a week like they won the championship then get beat in the semis.

omagh_gael

I hope the Drumragh men took plenty of spare drawers with them. They'd have needed them after those last five minutes!

GlenMan

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 20, 2016, 11:23:41 PM
I hope the Drumragh men took plenty of spare drawers with them. They'd have needed them after those last five minutes!

Was up at it myself. They seemed to be going well until they went down to 14.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Jeremiah O on August 20, 2016, 01:21:36 PM

Dromore 22 point winners over Greencastle today.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 21, 2016, 07:54:35 PM
Quote from: Jeremiah O on August 20, 2016, 01:21:36 PM

Dromore 22 point winners over Greencastle today.
Missing Cathal McCarron, Ronan McNabb and Sean McDonnell. Serious Serious Team.