The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on September 09, 2011, 12:49:23 PM
Work is slow QYJ. I am just amusing myself. ;D

Enough for now. ;)

I have a 4 year old niece who anytime she is caught telling lies or caught out in someway says 'I'm only fooling you'...
In fairness to her she is only 4,what's your excuse EC?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Worker

Quote from: J OGorman on September 09, 2011, 12:20:28 PM
Dalglish is some operator

"hope to see Cleaverly start to see how he can stick the hustle and bustle of the premiership..."
:D

Minus15

Although early in the season, today will tell us a lot about the team this season. Coming back to an away match at Stoke who are buzzing following their end of window business and on the end of an international break where preparation for the game is far from perfect. If we are sitting at 5pm with 10 points we can go into Spurs game next week full of confidence. A poor performance and a stumbling draw or defeat will put serious pressure on to get a result next week to stay in touch with the top. With the team still getting to know each other I feel it is vital that they produce a good performance and a favourable result in today's game. It will show the fans and the team themselves that they are well capable to produce in games against so called lesser opposition away from home.

Agree with BC1 that we may see a 3-5-2 formation today with Skrtel starting alongside Carra and Agger. Carroll and Suarez up front with a middle 3 of Adam, Lucas and Downing.

Geoff Tipps

Same team that started against Fulham except Skrtel in for Kelly.

Minus15

laoislad

laoislad

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: laoislad on September 10, 2011, 03:22:05 PM
Soft peno. :(

Very soft I thought. Carra caught wrong side though. Happening a bit too often now with him.

The Worker

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 10, 2011, 03:26:02 PM

Very soft I thought. Carra caught wrong side though. Happening a bit too often now with him.

who did he foul?

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: The Worker on September 10, 2011, 03:29:16 PM

who did he foul?

Had his arm around Walter's waist momentarily but Walters went down very easily.

EC Unique

QuoteCarragher and Walters tussle inside the box and the Liverpool defender drags the striker to the ground. Walters picks himself up and drills the ball high down the centre of the goal emphatically.

Skysports.

laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 10, 2011, 03:31:40 PM
Quote from: The Worker on September 10, 2011, 03:29:16 PM

who did he foul?

Had his arm around Walter's waist momentarily but Walters went down very easily.

Aye after seeing it a few times now it's even more soft than I first thought,he didn't even drag him down he just had his arm around his waist for a second.Walters hit the ground very easily.

Gonna be a tough one to get 3 points today.

Dinny Breen

Stoke have shortened and narrowed the pitch by about 5m  :-\
#newbridgeornowhere