The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Now that the painful international break is over and apart from Adam there seems to be no new injury worries, Stoke on Saturday looks a tasty game.  Britannia is a shit place to go to and although you would hope to pick up all 3 they will be hard to beat.  Pulis has accumulated a squad of big hoors and there will be plenty of cannon shots on top of the back 4.  I reckon that Kenny may even go for a back 3 here and go 3-5-2.  Rest Downing as he has had 2 tough games, and play Enrique and Kuyt as an attacking wing backs. 

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 07, 2011, 11:53:03 AM
Now that the painful international break is over and apart from Adam there seems to be no new injury worries, Stoke on Saturday looks a tasty game.  Britannia is a shit place to go to and although you would hope to pick up all 3 they will be hard to beat.  Pulis has accumulated a squad of big hoors and there will be plenty of cannon shots on top of the back 4.  I reckon that Kenny may even go for a back 3 here and go 3-5-2.  Rest Downing as he has had 2 tough games, and play Enrique and Kuyt as an attacking wing backs.
is johnson fit?
he wouldbe ideal for a 3-5-2 if fit
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Bingo

Johnson is back in training anyways since last week, so be ideal if he fit but rustiness might not be suited to Stoke who are unbeaten at home to Barca - provided its a night game, and wet, and windy.

Could see maybe Skrtel or Carra been deployed at RB, using there height for defending set pieces.

new devil

Minder

Quote from: new devil on September 08, 2011, 08:38:22 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14840045.stm

Dog leash starting to crack under the pressure??

Yes New Devil, in your world I would say he is cracking up.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

From the Bunker

If that's a scotsman cracking under the pressure to a reporter, then Sir Alex cracks under the pressure every week!  ;D

Armaghgael

Liverpools chances of winning?  ??? Plan to back them at 5/4 worth it or not?
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 08, 2011, 10:02:17 PM

If that's a scotsman cracking under the pressure to a reporter, then Sir Alex cracks under the pressure every week!  ;D
if that had have been whiskey nose, there would have been united supporters on here saying how 'he fairly put the reporter in his box'
because its a different manager, hes 'cracking up'.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Carmen Stateside

After seeing the press conference yesterday, oh how it feels so good to have the King in charge.  He just tells it like it is without the potty mouth Slur Alex uses.  I feel that will be the last time Carroll will be mentioned to Kenny at least, and no doubt Cappello will have heard it loud and clear.  More importantly, it will be Big Andy and Bellamy that will have heard it loudest.  Dont be surprised to see both start against Stoke.

EC Unique

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on September 09, 2011, 10:16:46 AM
After seeing the press conference yesterday, oh how it feels so good to have the King in charge.  He just tells it like it is without the potty mouth Slur Alex uses.  I feel that will be the last time Carroll will be mentioned to Kenny at least, and no doubt Cappello will have heard it loud and clear.  More importantly, it will be Big Andy and Bellamy that will have heard it loudest.  Dont be surprised to see both start against Stoke.

To be honest I think he is just defending his players in exactly the same style as Fergie does. He is obviously watching Fergie and learning from him which to be honest is not a bad thing for any manager to do given his record.

I have seen Fergie talk down the reporters in the same way countless times in the past. Proper order as they are just leaches anyway.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: EC Unique on September 09, 2011, 10:56:34 AM

To be honest I think he is just defending his players in exactly the same style as Fergie does. He is obviously watching Fergie and learning from him which to be honest is not a bad thing for any manager to do given his record.

I have seen Fergie talk down the reporters in the same way countless times in the past. Proper order as they are just leaches anyway.

lolz, good man ec, your ignorance/arrogance knows no bounds; kenny watchin fergie and learnin from him, ive heard it all now;
now you may be a bit young, or are one of the "few" mancs who know little else other than yer own team, but just so as you know kenny has been around for a while you know! fergies record is unquestionable, but i dont think the same man has to teach dalglish too much; from memory dalglish has always spoke to the press in this way....maybe its fergie that learnt from him *shudder*
;D

Bingo

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 09, 2011, 11:01:41 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on September 09, 2011, 10:56:34 AM

lolz, good man ec, your ignorance/arrogance knows no bounds; kenny watchin fergie and learnin from him, ive heard it all now;
now you may be a bit young, or are one of the "few" mancs who know little else other than yer own team, but just so as you know kenny has been around for a while you know! fergies record is unquestionable, but i dont think the same man has to teach dalglish too much; from memory dalglish has always spoke to the press in this way....maybe its fergie that learnt from him *shudder*
;D

What he says.

brokencrossbar1

Jaysus lads, don't feed him!!!

Great work by the King, if you see the rest of the conference they question if Bellamy has the temperament for Liverpool and if Kenny is worried about it, he replies by saying he has no worries as he has quit golf!!! Magic.  Whiskeynose is scared of Liverpool under Kenny, like Man U at the start where fergie had a point to prove, KK now has a major point to prove and knock Man U off their perch.  I reckon that the next few Press conferences will be fun, I love the way he can say f**k off in Glaswegian and be so nice about it ;D

Boycey

So a fellow is ignorant cause he thinks Kenny might of learnt from Fergie but two lines later the same poster suggests that Fergie has learnt from Kenny. You couldn't make it up...... Its like 2 lads in the playground - "My Dad would bust yours" "No mine would bust yours"