The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Quote from: Boycey on September 09, 2011, 11:36:16 AM
So a fellow is ignorant cause he thinks Kenny might of learnt from Fergie but two lines later the same poster suggests that Fergie has learnt from Kenny. You couldn't make it up...... Its like 2 lads in the playground - "My Dad would bust yours" "No mine would bust yours"

He said maybe and i'm sure it was in jest, hence the shudder.

In two pages, two united posters have come on and said that Kenny is feeling the pressure and then another who who says he has learnt from Fergie. Yeah, playground stuff alright.

Boycey

Quote from: Bingo on September 09, 2011, 11:42:45 AM
So a fellow is ignorant cause he thinks Kenny might of learnt from Fergie but two lines later the same poster suggests that Fergie has learnt from Kenny. You couldn't make it up...... Its like 2 lads in the playground - "My Dad would bust yours" "No mine would bust yours"

He said maybe and i'm sure it was in jest, hence the shudder.

In two pages, two united posters have come on and said that Kenny is feeling the pressure and then another who who says he has learnt from Fergie. Yeah, playground stuff alright.

;) would suggest in jest, shudder suggests .... well I dont know what it suggests

;)

laoislad

So a fellow is ignorant cause he thinks Kenny might of learnt from Fergie

EC has proved his ignorance well before saying that  :)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

EC Unique

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 09, 2011, 11:33:37 AM
Jaysus lads, don't feed him!!!
Great work by the King, if you see the rest of the conference they question if Bellamy has the temperament for Liverpool and if Kenny is worried about it, he replies by saying he has no worries as he has quit golf!!! Magic.  Whiskeynose is scared of Liverpool under Kenny, like Man U at the start where fergie had a point to prove, KK now has a major point to prove and knock Man U off their perch.  I reckon that the next few Press conferences will be fun, I love the way he can say f**k off in Glaswegian and be so nice about it ;D

Ah BC don't riun my fun.  ;)
Too easy :D :D

Geoff Tipps

To be honest I don't think Slur Alex is afraid of KK or vice versa.
KK is just laying down a marker saying that he or the players won't be f*cked with.
Shudder to think what the Owl would have said in that conference if he were still in charge!!

laoislad

Quote from: laoislad on September 09, 2011, 12:01:44 PM

EC has proved his ignorance well before saying that :)

par exemple

Quote from: EC Unique on September 09, 2011, 12:04:31 PM
Great work by the King, if you see the rest of the conference they question if Bellamy has the temperament for Liverpool and if Kenny is worried about it, he replies by saying he has no worries as he has quit golf!!! Magic.  Whiskeynose is scared of Liverpool under Kenny, like Man U at the start where fergie had a point to prove, KK now has a major point to prove and knock Man U off their perch.  I reckon that the next few Press conferences will be fun, I love the way he can say f**k off in Glaswegian and be so nice about it ;D

EC Unique

Quote from: laoislad on September 09, 2011, 12:07:52 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 09, 2011, 12:01:44 PM

EC has proved his ignorance well before saying that :)

par exemple

Ah BC don't ruin my fun.  ;)

I usually ignore you posts LL but I will indulge this time. Point out the ignorance in your quoted example...

laoislad

J OGorman

Dalglish is some operator

"hope to see Cleaverly start to see how he can stick the hustle and bustle of the premiership..."

EC Unique

laoislad

Bingo

quit yo jibbajabba

aye right ec, youre so clever right enough;

you forget that weve seen a fair percenage of yer 3000 odd posts, i think bcb1 is giving you credit that you dont deserve, so dont be jumpin on the back of it too much;

theres a good boy ;D

EC Unique

Work is slow QYJ. I am just amusing myself.  ;D

Enough for now. ;)

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: EC Unique on September 09, 2011, 12:49:23 PM
Work is slow QYJ. I am just amusing myself.  ;D

Enough for now. ;)

Now come on, don't you mean school  ;)