Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

But neither of these tally up with what Norf posted from the CCC guide  :-\
surely thats what they go on at the end of the day?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tyrone Gaa

The team that looks certain to be in trouble is Eskra.  They play Dromore who have not as yet conceded any points to relegation threatened teams as other clubs have done.  Dromore look to be fully focused on winning the league since their championship exit.  I expect Augher to beat Donaghmore and while I hope Strabane can beat Cookstown then this would leave Cookstown and Eskra in the relegation playoff postions.  If Cookstown and Augher are to win im not sure who won their league game but the head to head method would be used to decide who plays Eskra in the play offs.

If you then look to Div 2 and the promotion push, Greencastle need to beat Aghyaran to win the league. Gaurenteeing Greencastle and Dungannon 2015 Senior Football.

Trillick and Derrylaughan will be in a promotion playoff with as it stands Aghyaran and Edendork but this could change after the last fixture round.

Quite a bit of football to be played yet.

Living the dream!!!

Norf Tyrone

In the regular season;

Eskra beat Augher and Cookstown

Augher beat Cookstown.

So if Cookstown are in a 2 way tie they go down.
If Eskra are in a 2 way tie they stay up.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tyrone Gaa

Moortown are relegated in 16th place.... 15th and 14th placed teams are in a relegation playoff regardless of head to head or points. Head to head kicks in where 14th and 13th position have equal points. If Augher beat Cookstown in the league proper then my personal prediction will be that Cookstown will play Eskra in that playoff.  Loser is relegated

Winner goes on to play Div 2 play off winner for the last remaining spot in 2015 senior league.
Living the dream!!!

longballin

They should go back to the old West and East Tyrone leagues with play-offs at the end and good east-west finals each year. Would save petrol money and driving to Aghyaran which is really in Donegal..

everymanaman

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 08, 2014, 01:47:00 PM
In the regular season;

Augher beat Cookstown.

None of the 3 teams will go down without a play off first. Only one team, namely Moortown are automatically relegated. 2nd and 3rd from bottom play off with the team finishing higher having home advantage

blewuporstuffed

In the regular season;

Augher beat Cookstown.

Eskra didnt beat cookstown

Cookstown beat eskra
Augher beat cookstown
Eskra beat Augher
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

sam03/05

Looks like it will be decided on score difference, in which case Cookstown will stay up, they have better score difference than the others.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: everymanaman on October 08, 2014, 03:26:01 PM
In the regular season;

Augher beat Cookstown.

None of the 3 teams will go down without a play off first. Only one team, namely Moortown are automatically relegated. 2nd and 3rd from bottom play off with the team finishing higher having home advantage

Yeah. You're right. I meant play off. "Down" was a typo.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 08, 2014, 03:29:41 PM
In the regular season;

Augher beat Cookstown.

Eskra didnt beat cookstown

Cookstown beat eskra
Augher beat cookstown
Eskra beat Augher

Geezus I am having a bad day. Read that wrong earlier.

Doh!

Div 1 is too high brow for me anyhow. I am the Div 3 permutations expert.

billabong

Owen Roes in playoff action this weekend Norf?

redhandloo

Quote from: billabong on October 09, 2014, 08:27:45 AM
Owen Roes play Aghaloo on saturday at 4pm in Owen roes
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: billabong on October 09, 2014, 08:27:45 AM

Aye. Should be a tight wan.

I just seen last night that an outstanding reserve game v Tattyreagh has been shoe horned in for Saturday too. Our reserves thought they were finished back in August some time!

longballin

Seems papa Harte got 48 weeks while Petie and the Hamsey brothers got a few match bans. £300 both clubs they say. Not sure why Coalisland got fined... any thoughts?

Man Marker

Quote from: longballin on October 09, 2014, 09:32:00 AM
Seems papa Harte got 48 weeks while Petie and the Hamsey brothers got a few match bans. £300 both clubs they say. Not sure why Coalisland got fined... any thoughts?

What does that mean for papa Harte? Is he suspended from the pitch which he would/should not be in anyway. is it therefore a pointless suspension. Can see why errigal got £300 for a spectator running into and striking a player, but why Coalisland? Is it because a player who had got a red card, struck after getting sent off?