Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Marker

Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on October 07, 2014, 04:23:52 PM
I've never read as much crap in all my life.  Martin is revered in Ballinderry and rightly so.  Deplorable?  Wise up.

If you are going to spout nonsense, back it up with facts.  Don't let those old wounds cloud your judgement when posting.

Facts, I could but I wouldn't name players who allegedly wanted to box him or visit his home. BTW I have no doubt he is revered by most of the supporters, why wouldn't he be.

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Man Marker

So he wanted to take a year off from winning four in a row and achieving something never done by any manager in Ballinderry, to go to Ardboe  :) lol Got it now

GerryFromDerry

Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on October 07, 2014, 04:31:15 PM
What a load of shit.

+1  never heard as much crap in my life.
Good luck to Martin in his new role.  Perhaps getting this group of players 2/3 years too late but time will tell. He was good at blooding young players onto the Ballinderry teams so could do likewise with the recent successful Ardboe minor teams.
Up the Shamrocks!

GerryFromDerry

Quote from: Man Marker on October 07, 2014, 04:35:18 PM
So he wanted to take a year off from winning four in a row and achieving something never done by any manager in Ballinderry, to go to Ardboe  :) lol Got it now

He had to be begged to stay on for his '3 in a row' year and made it clear it would be his last.
However you seem to know more than us Ballinderry folk ::)
Up the Shamrocks!

DoYerJob Linesman

Everyone knew Martin was going to leave pre Christmas.  He had given enormous commitment and needed a break.  But hey, you believe what you want.
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

Man Marker

Quote from: GerryFromDerry on October 07, 2014, 04:37:32 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on October 07, 2014, 04:35:18 PM

He had to be begged to stay on for his '3 in a row' year and made it clear it would be his last.
However you seem to know more than us Ballinderry folk ::)

The men in  Ardboe must be better at begging I guess

onthepitch

Damian, that's a very slow healing would that the Shamrocks inflicted on you last October in Celtic Park!!! :) :) :)

Man Marker

Quote from: onthepitch on October 07, 2014, 04:47:37 PM
Damian, that's a very slow healing would that the Shamrocks inflicted on you last October in Celtic Park!!! :) :) :)

WTF is that about?

Boghopper

What was the marquee erected at the Rock Field at the weekend for?

onthepitch

Man Marker, my comment was a general one so why did you take the bait and reply?  Oops have I blown your cover?
PS Ballynease isn't all that local!!!

Man Marker

Why, cause you posted in the middle of a conversation I was having with two posters from Ballinderry, I then checked your previous posts and it's obvious you were from Ballinderry, so thats why Sherlock. Your a genius, you figured me out. feck it

tonesfirstandlast

Is there any way to Clonoe from Bellaghy without having to go over Ballinderry Bridge.

longballin

Was taking to a prominent Donaghmore man in Dungannon today says their senior manager is going back to help out with his home club this year. Rumours that Cassidy is changing up his backroom team for one final assault on the senior title next year have been going round a while this just adds fuel to that flame.

longballin

Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on October 07, 2014, 05:34:00 PM
Is there any way to Clonoe from Bellaghy without having to go over Ballinderry Bridge.

Suppose if you go the long road via Magherafelt and Moneymore or around the lough the other way.