Quote from: magpie seanie on April 21, 2011, 12:32:34 PM
Quote from: Bingo on April 21, 2011, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on April 21, 2011, 10:46:24 AM
Quote from: Minder on April 21, 2011, 10:03:42 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on April 21, 2011, 08:51:39 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on April 20, 2011, 05:33:48 PM
Quote from: Up The Middle on April 20, 2011, 05:20:21 PM
Is it possible Giggs mind wasnt on the game :o Super injunction anyone :-X

Pardon my ignorance - but how do we know this injunction business refers to giggs?

Some people like to believe what ever pops up in google, sure you could type Imogen Thomas' name
into google with nearly every high profile premiership footballer and some forum post will come back from somewhere.

Say it ain't so Joe !

Would be pretty certain it is Giggs, he is the only name I have seen mentioned and I read the other day that he had been "correctly named" on several Internet sites. I take it you would have no problem believing it if it was John Terry or Steven Gerrard?

Well there is other names mentioned including Robbie Keane, Joe Cole and Michael Owen.  I would have no bother believing it was Terry or Gerrard going by their track record.

And what track record would this be? The amount of lies spread about him has been crazy, nothing came to the papers. Best one was that he got Alex Currans sister up the buff......she doesn't have a sister  ::)

Exactly. Lots of baseless rumours about soccer players get believed by people who want to believe them. He supposedly got Ronnie Whelan's daughter up the duff in another commonly repeated rumour.

Have no idea if the Giggs one is true or not so lets just wait and see before hanging the guy.

Sure why wait. The tabloids print shite about Terry e.g. his supposed affair, and then stick a small apology a week or so later. If they can't wait why would Joe Public do the same.

Ah poor ickle John Terry!

I'd hope most had better standards than the tabloids.

Imogen Thomas wearing a VERY red dress on this morning today - I think she maybe making a point! Prob had 11 on the back!  ;D

Milltown Row2

Was this the top?

Like this one though

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

magpie seanie

Best post on this thread so far.

ross4life

What are your thoughts on the Emirates game at the weekend?

Fergie said no more nonsense let's just win our games! though i think he will freshen things up again with 4/5 changes i'd expect Rafael,Anderson,Nani,Smalling & Berba (if fit) will start.

No doubt Arsenal will be fired up to have one final say in the title race.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Milltown Row2

I think Fergie will worry more about the Chelsea game the following week, Arsenal will try but fancy a draw here, i think United have been given a shot in the arm this week after the game against Schalke.

I hope that it doesn't mean that Fergie will let the lads think they are a shoe in for the league or the rest of the CL. There was a serious change in fitness levels on Wed night compared to last few league games.

The Chelsea game is a 6 pointer, that's the one that will end the league
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Quote from: ross4life on April 28, 2011, 04:59:18 PM
What are your thoughts on the Emirates game at the weekend?

I think Arsenal will win & come 4pm Sunday fergie will have to squeak his bum.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

EC Unique

Arsenal are out of it. If Spurs can beat or hold Chelsea to a draw at the weekend its over.

ross4life

Darren Fletcher starting v Arsenal reserves tonight, a good boost to have him back.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Worker

Quote from: ross4life on April 28, 2011, 06:00:43 PM
Darren Fletcher starting v Arsenal reserves tonight, a good boost to have him back.

about his standard.

magpie seanie

You need pace against Arsenal and I agree that Rafael, Smalling, Anderson, Nani will probably start. Normally Berbatov would not but if he's fit he'll need a game. Possibly could leave Rooney on the bench as he looked a bit tired towards the end the last night?

Doogie Browser

Anyone watch the Bobby Charlton show tonight? Very well done, his other brother must have been one of the earliest ticket touts!

EC Unique

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 28, 2011, 10:32:54 PM
Anyone watch the Bobby Charlton show tonight? Very well done, his other brother must have been one of the earliest ticket touts!

Seen it. Good show. There was a real honesty about the game then. Great man.

magpie seanie

Reserves clinched their league with a 0-0 draw with Arsenal. Fletcher played a half.

FC United won their playoff semi final 2-0 and are one game from another promotion.