Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Up The Middle on April 20, 2011, 05:20:21 PM
Is it possible Giggs mind wasnt on the game :o Super injunction anyone :-X

No. As I posted on Sat pre the game he has an off the field problem with his Big Brother.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Puckoon

Pardon my ignorance - but how do we know this injunction business refers to giggs?

magpie seanie

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on April 20, 2011, 04:29:49 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 20, 2011, 04:19:32 PM
you found sitting on the fence entertaining!!!!

Well the constant brown nosing of Fergie was quite entertaining.

Agree but beyond that he was just terrible. The guy really irritates the hell out of me. Imagine he has been spoken about in terms of being England manager!!!!! Hope he gets it!!!!

anportmorforjfc

Sam also kept saying Patrick Evra  :D

ballinaman

Quote from: Puckoon on April 20, 2011, 05:33:48 PM

Pardon my ignorance - but how do we know this injunction business refers to giggs?
He's Welsh and so is yer woman.....fairly cut and dry alright!

ross4life

HT in the FA youth cup 2nd leg, Man United 2 Chelsea 0 (4-3 on AGG) deserved lead at HT.. Ravel Morrison,Will Keane with the goals.

Match live here http://www.magictv.co/ with the added bonus of Gary Neville Co-commentating.

*Edit, well it ended 4-0 (6-3 on AGG) Hat-trick from Will Keane..Man United now play Sheff United in the final.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Great stuff in the youth cup. Looks like a good result in London for utd too. Some game.

ludermor

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/michael-shields-in-munich-insult/

not sure how true this is? I dont follow any of the fanzines or twitter. Is it true that LFCTV gaces Michael Shields a job? If that is his real twitter account he doesnt seem the sharpest tool in the box ( i know he gets a lot of abuse from Man u fans)

magpie seanie

Quote from: ross4life on April 20, 2011, 07:50:10 PM
HT in the FA youth cup 2nd leg, Man United 2 Chelsea 0 (4-3 on AGG) deserved lead at HT.. Ravel Morrison,Will Keane with the goals.

Match live here http://www.magictv.co/ with the added bonus of Gary Neville Co-commentating.

*Edit, well it ended 4-0 (6-3 on AGG) Hat-trick from Will Keane..Man United now play Sheff United in the final.

Good stuff. Hopefully they can do it and I look forward to seeing how some of hese lads fare in the years to come. Seems to be a couple that have a chance in this group.

The top 2 of recent years restored. United need 10 points from 5 games which should be achievable.

nrico2006

Some people like to believe what ever pops up in google, sure you could type Imogen Thomas' name into google with nearly every high profile premiership footballer and some forum post will come back from somewhere.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Minder

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 21, 2011, 08:51:39 AM

Some people like to believe what ever pops up in google, sure you could type Imogen Thomas' name
into google with nearly every high profile premiership footballer and some forum post will come back from somewhere.

Say it ain't so Joe !

Would be pretty certain it is Giggs, he is the only name I have seen mentioned and I read the other day that he had been "correctly named" on several Internet sites. I take it you would have no problem believing it if it was John Terry or Steven Gerrard?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ballinaman

Quote from: Minder on April 21, 2011, 10:03:42 AM

Some people like to believe what ever pops up in google, sure you could type Imogen Thomas' name
into google with nearly every high profile premiership footballer and some forum post will come back from somewhere.

Say it ain't so Joe !

Would be pretty certain it is Giggs, he is the only name I have seen mentioned and I read the other day that he had been "correctly named" on several Internet sites. I take it you would have no problem believing it if it was John Terry or Steven Gerrard?
Big swinging mickey if it is Giggs....she is an absolute ride in fairness.

nrico2006

Say it ain't so Joe !

Well there is other names mentioned including Robbie Keane, Joe Cole and Michael Owen.  I would have no bother believing it was Terry or Gerrard going by their track record.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 21, 2011, 10:46:24 AM

Say it ain't so Joe !

Well there is other names mentioned including Robbie Keane, Joe Cole and Michael Owen.  I would have no bother believing it was Terry or Gerrard going by their track record.

It's definately not Giggs. He's a family man, and an example to us all.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

quit yo jibbajabba

Can you get the SPOTY award taken back off you?  :P