Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 21, 2011, 10:46:24 AM
Quote from: Minder on April 21, 2011, 10:03:42 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on April 21, 2011, 08:51:39 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on April 20, 2011, 05:33:48 PM
Quote from: Up The Middle on April 20, 2011, 05:20:21 PM
Is it possible Giggs mind wasnt on the game :o Super injunction anyone :-X

Pardon my ignorance - but how do we know this injunction business refers to giggs?

Some people like to believe what ever pops up in google, sure you could type Imogen Thomas' name
into google with nearly every high profile premiership footballer and some forum post will come back from somewhere.

Say it ain't so Joe !

Would be pretty certain it is Giggs, he is the only name I have seen mentioned and I read the other day that he had been "correctly named" on several Internet sites. I take it you would have no problem believing it if it was John Terry or Steven Gerrard?

Well there is other names mentioned including Robbie Keane, Joe Cole and Michael Owen.  I would have no bother believing it was Terry or Gerrard going by their track record.

And what track record would this be? The amount of lies spread about him has been crazy, nothing came to the papers. Best one was that he got Alex Currans sister up the buff......she doesn't have a sister  ::)

ballinaman

Quote from: Bingo on April 21, 2011, 11:17:59 AM

Pardon my ignorance - but how do we know this injunction business refers to giggs?

Some people like to believe what ever pops up in google, sure you could type Imogen Thomas' name
into google with nearly every high profile premiership footballer and some forum post will come back from somewhere.

Say it ain't so Joe !

Would be pretty certain it is Giggs, he is the only name I have seen mentioned and I read the other day that he had been "correctly named" on several Internet sites. I take it you would have no problem believing it if it was John Terry or Steven Gerrard?

Well there is other names mentioned including Robbie Keane, Joe Cole and Michael Owen.  I would have no bother believing it was Terry or Gerrard going by their track record.

And what track record would this be? The amount of lies spread about him has been crazy, nothing came to the papers. Best one was that he got Alex Currans sister up the buff......she doesn't have a sister  ::)
Yes but genetics are quite blurred in Liverpool......easy mistake to make.

magpie seanie

Say it ain't so Joe !

Exactly. Lots of baseless rumours about soccer players get believed by people who want to believe them. He supposedly got Ronnie Whelan's daughter up the duff in another commonly repeated rumour.

Have no idea if the Giggs one is true or not so lets just wait and see before hanging the guy. 

EC Unique

Who cars, really? It's what he does between the white lines that matters, not between the sheets.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: EC Unique on April 21, 2011, 12:52:50 PM
Who cars, really? It's what he does between the white lines that matters, not between the sheets.

What's Robbie Fowler got to do with this?
#newbridgeornowhere

Blowitupref

When did this thread become gossip centre? your like teenage girls around some tacky magazine.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

laoislad

Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 21, 2011, 12:54:16 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on April 21, 2011, 12:52:50 PM

What's Paul Merson got to do with this?

Exactly

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 21, 2011, 12:32:34 PM

Say it ain't so Joe !

Exactly. Lots of baseless rumours about soccer players get believed by people who want to believe them. He supposedly got Ronnie Whelan's daughter up the duff in another commonly repeated rumour.

Have no idea if the Giggs one is true or not so lets just wait and see before hanging the guy.

Sure why wait. The tabloids print shite about Terry e.g. his supposed affair, and then stick a small apology a week or so later. If they can't wait why would Joe Public do the same.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Main Street

Rumours spread by rumour-mongers using bad grammar, are usually shite.

"Well there is other names mentioned including ......."

magpie seanie

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 21, 2011, 07:42:58 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on April 21, 2011, 12:32:34 PM

Say it ain't so Joe !

Sure why wait. The tabloids print shite about Terry e.g. his supposed affair, and then stick a small apology a week or so later. If they can't wait why would Joe Public do the same.

Ah poor ickle John Terry!

I'd hope most had better standards than the tabloids.

Square Ball

Just seen the team SAF has picked against the Toffees, could become unstuck as Gibson and Evens are both in the team and I do not rate any of them.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ross4life

Gamble by Fergie i can only see 6 of today's team starting on Tuesday.

Evra,Giggs rested aswell, Vidic is a strange one.. i hope he's not injured?

Everton are in good form & they have already got results in Stamford bridge,Eastlands & Anfield this season so any type of win for Man United today will be a good one.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Lecale2

Square Ball

Quote from: Lecale2 on April 23, 2011, 12:52:39 PM
Any links?
ones I have been watching all have been brought down  >:(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

laoislad

Great defending from Hernandez.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.