Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: Minder on March 06, 2011, 05:58:31 PM
Quote from: paco on March 06, 2011, 05:53:01 PM
Did Fergie refuse a post match interview or is this more lies from Twitter?

I read he wasn't speaking to anyone and instructed the players not to speak after the game, he also didn't do his pre match press conference

Didn't speak to MUTV either.

Hairdryer must be on full !!

Celt_Man

In fairness it wasn't because of the defeat, he wasn't going to do it either way
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

orangeman

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 06, 2011, 05:46:01 PM
Quote from: paco on March 06, 2011, 05:14:42 PM
They laughed at Wenger last night on MOTD when he said he was too disgusted to talk about the referee's decision making and saying that it's happening too often and having too big an influence on the league, but he's right, the standard of refereeing is getting worse by the week and it's happening against everyone, not just United.

Wolves just on the receiving end of a bad one there. Should have been a goal or a penalty but gave a free out. Wonder wll he try to make up for it cos I think he knows he was wrong.

Wolves were shafted today. Scandalous.

EC Unique

Us against the world mentality. Often works. Rio, vidic and valencia back soon should make a good difference. Were just rubbish today and I can't understand how carrick gets a new contract. Does this mean no money to spend In the summer? He is a very average player with nothing much to offer Manchester utd IMO.

ross4life

I read he wasn't speaking to anyone and instructed the players not to speak after the game, he also didn't do his pre match press conference

Oliver Kay (The Times) tweeted the following -

Total media black-out from MUFC after defeat at Anfield. Even MUTV blanked. Pretty pathetic, really

When Fergie gives his opinion he gets an FA charge, when he keeps quiet until he's calmed down he gets called pathetic!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on March 06, 2011, 06:13:08 PM

Total media black-out from MUFC after defeat at Anfield. Even MUTV blanked. Pretty pathetic, really

When Fergie gives his opinion he gets an FA charge, when he keeps quiet until he's calmed down he gets called pathetic!

Other mangers are able to discharge their (contractually obliged) duties straight after the game. Questioning a refs integrity is a bit more than giving your "opinion".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

EC Unique

The FA are going to do Fergie now no matter what. He is on their "to do" list for a few seasons so at this stage all he should worry about is that 19th title to say "fcuk you" to them all.  He is dead right to shut down the camp. Utd are top of the league with it all in their own hands. A few back from injury and suspension should help put a run of wins together that will win the league. Arselona will drop points as well. Utd's to loose. The league is all that matters at this stage. Would happly loose FA cup game to arselona. CL is too much for this squad IMO.

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on March 06, 2011, 06:17:05 PM

Other mangers are able to discharge their (contractually obliged) duties straight after the game. Questioning a refs integrity is a bit more than giving your "opinion".

After the Chelsea game he was asked the questions & he gave honest answers maybe to keep guys like yourself happy he do after match interviews with just 'yes' or 'no' answers?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Quote from: EC Unique on March 06, 2011, 06:26:27 PM
The league is all that matters at this stage. Would happly loose FA cup game to arselona. CL is too much for this squad IMO.

I agree getting to number 19 is united's main priority & an early FA Cup,CL exits could will help United reach that gold.

gawa316

Was that the first gash on a Nani that Rooney hasn't tried to shag?!

Minder

ludermor

Quote from: Minder on March 06, 2011, 06:17:05 PM

From mattharding007 on Twitter:   "When Fergie gives his opinion he gets an FA charge, when he keeps quiet until he's calmed down he gets called pathetic!"

Minder

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Minder on March 06, 2011, 07:20:43 PM
Well played Ludermor.

Where did Matt Harding come from? Is it a tribute to the Chelsea great?

Am I alone in thinking Carragher's tackle was bad, and clumsy but not a red? Thought Maxi's was worse!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EC Unique

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 06, 2011, 07:23:27 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 06, 2011, 07:20:43 PM
Well played Ludermor.

Where did Matt Harding come from? Is it a tribute to the Chelsea great?

Am I alone in thinking Carragher's tackle was bad, and clumsy but not a red? Thought Maxi's was worse!

yep