Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookstownblue

Swap deal with Benzema I reckon is best United can hope for now.

Norf Tyrone

Liverpool combusting all over the place, and now the 'White Pele' turning his back again!

Briilllliannnttt!  ;D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Square Ball

Sell rooney and buy Torres  ;D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Boycey

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 19, 2010, 02:49:55 PM
Liverpool combusting all over the place, and now the 'White Pele' turning his back again!

Briilllliannnttt!  ;D

You will find out very quickly that if there are no proper clubs like United and Liverpool people will very quickly lose interest in the rich boys plaything like City and Chelsea.

toiletroller

Can't believe this!! I had a lot of respect for Rooney up to his world cup antics (slabberin to the tv cameras). He always struck me as a real old school player. Revelations in his personal life and now  this shite makes me think hes nothing but an immature, greedy chav!

Could do with taking a leaf out of Giggs or Scholes book....

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Boycey on October 19, 2010, 02:56:07 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 19, 2010, 02:49:55 PM

Briilllliannnttt!  ;D

You will find out very quickly that if there are no proper clubs like United and Liverpool people will very quickly lose interest in the rich boys plaything like City and Chelsea.

;D Love it.

Boys I wouldn't blame agents or anything like that. Who would've insisted Wayne gets a move? Has to be Colleen. Get him away from the negative influences at OT. Remember according to reports all the players knew about Wayne and his 'thang'.

Norf Tyrone

What was it United fans sang at Terry?

"One greedy bas***d, there is only one greedy bas***d!"

Looks like you were wrong again.... there are two!

NAG1

What are his options realistically, Man City?

Real Madrid, with Beckham and Owen linig up to tell him how bad a move that is. Plus can you see him learning the language?

Chelsea, who wont have the cash to splash on the scale this would need.

If he wont sign I would be happy enough as a united fine to see him in the reserves for the remaining 2 years, see what Fabio and all his endorsements make of that.

cookstownblue

Quote from: NAG1 on October 19, 2010, 03:04:26 PM
What are his options realistically, Man City?

Real Madrid, with Beckham and Owen linig up to tell him how bad a move that is. Plus can you see him learning the language?

Chelsea, who wont have the cash to splash on the scale this would need.

If he wont sign I would be happy enough as a united fine to see him in the reserves for the remaining 2 years, see what Fabio and all his endorsements make of that.

Considering United are debted to the balls it would be of their best interest to cash in on this very saleable asset ASAP. If they sell in January they could get a deal to the value of £50million (that may be a player such as Benzema or Adeyabour sp plus cash).
Very suprised at the timing of this announcement as there is still a long time before they can actually sell him. Leaves couple of un-comfortable months. Do United now refuse to play him? Are Chicherto, Owen and Berbatov able to keep up with Chelsea and Citee until they get re-inforcements in January?

magpie seanie

NT - yeah, enjoy it while you can.

By the way who will you be supporting when the man that is bankrolling your dreams sues the Irish nation? I sincerely hope he gets what is coming to him and that's nothing to do with soccer might I add.

cookstownblue

Read last week about Craig Bellamy saying United were desperate to sign him. Its an option now!

magpie seanie

Quote from: cookstownblue on October 19, 2010, 03:11:54 PM
Read last week about Craig Bellamy saying United were desperate to sign him. Its an option now!

There's actually a far more pressing need for midfielders even with the imminent loss of Rooney. How Spurs were allowed to get Van der Vaart for what - 10mill? Serious muck up there.

cookstownblue

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 19, 2010, 03:13:49 PM
Quote from: cookstownblue on October 19, 2010, 03:11:54 PM

There's actually a far more pressing need for midfielders even with the imminent loss of Rooney. How Spurs were allowed to get Van der Vaart for what - 10mill? Serious muck up there.

£8 Million.

J OGorman

Quote from: NAG1 on October 19, 2010, 02:42:02 PM
anyone got a link to the interview, in work and cant get to see it cheers

maybe you've seen it already sir, but if not:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9107091.stm

rory

Brilliant.....Ferguson turns up at a press conference with a piece of paper and presents 'the facts'.

Hmmm, remind you of anyone......