Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Always quite liked Rooney but lost all respect for him now. No matter what you say about Ferguson or United I'd say he won't be as well looked after anywhere.  Can't see where he can go from here - can't see him fitting in at the likes of Madrid/Barcelona etc at all! 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

Seen it long ago.. most over rated player ever who was found out in the World Cup.

gerry

Roy hodgson '' Waynes defintly coming '' 5 minutes later it was pissing down with rain
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

gerry

Fergies empire may be crumbling, and rooney wants to go,
He said he wants Man City, but Bobby told him no,
f**k off back to Everton, or film another Shrek,
If I see you in a City shirt I'll break your f**king neck
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ludermor

Quote from: ross4life on October 19, 2010, 06:42:40 PM
Moving on from the Rooney story united have a big game tomorrow

Owen,Rooney,Giggs,Evans,Bebe,Hargreaves are all out so look's like Berbatov,Hernandez will start up front while i wonder will Obertan be given the chance in the absence of Giggs?

I certainly won't underestimate the Turkish champions/current league leaders & don't forget Turkish teams have a decent record in Old Traford (Fenerbahce,Galatasaray,Besiktas got result's in OT in the past)

So after all the off the field problems a win for united is vital tomorrow night!
It is good to see you are not complacent , make sure you let you know how you got on against the turkish champs.

ludermor

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 19, 2010, 07:25:32 PM
Seen it long ago.. most over rated player ever who was found out in the World Cup.
And who was the the second most over rated player to be found out at the world cup?

Carmen Stateside

Rooney goes, replacement costs half the money and is half the talent,  team not as good, a few old guys ready to retire, team win no more trophies, team dont reach champions league, dept keeps growing, value of club falls below dept, no sugar daddy willing to pay off massive depts, screwed!

Way i see it is, Glaziers out as soon as possible while the club is still attractive to buyers.  Rooney should be held onto at all costs, which is highly unlikely after that today.

ONeill

The Wayne in Spain will find less grannies on the game
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rory

There's only one Wayne Rooney,
One Wayne Rooney,
Kisses the badge on his chest,
Hands in a transfer request,
Walking in a Rooney wonderland....

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: rory on October 20, 2010, 08:31:07 AM
There's only one Wayne Rooney,
One Wayne Rooney,
Kisses the badge on his chest,
Hands in a transfer request,
Walking in a Rooney wonderland....

Funny when Gerrard did this he was given death threats to keep him...

Where as UTD fans would rather him out ta fook!

NAG1

IMO there will be a mixed response by the fans, there will be the hard core who want him gone, but then there are the more realistic fans who will look at this as another problem caused by the Glazers ownership and use it as a stick to beat them with.

I can see Rooney's agents response to all this now - Wayne was promised loads of new signings and ambition from the club which had not materialised so that is why he has decided to move on to pastures new. Its a vital time in his career......
(bullshit bullshit bullshit)

Minder

Does anyone actually believe the "club didn't match my ambition " bullshit?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

brokencrossbar1

You have to wonder if this has maybe also been "encouraged" as the money men see that he is an asset that is maybe not going to increase in value after this year and have deliberately offered him a "contract" that may not be what he would get at say Madrid.  The need to service the debts the same way as Liverpool did so this is a handy way to pick up £50m. 

EC Unique

Don't think Utd could get near £50m given only 18 months left on his contract. Half that, maybe a bit more.

The more I read the more I think there are more twists to come. I see Maureen is convinced he will be at Utd next season.

Interesting times ahead.