Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Haven't been watching 2nd half and United scored 4 times, obviously big Felly has made the difference off the bench...

Over the Bar

Glad to see this Pogba signing isn't dragging out into the typical saga... ::)

Megaman

largely due to the fact tat Pogba is still Holidaying / Partying.

i would expect the deal to be finalised in the next few days

but still wouldnt be surprised if it was called off at the last minute  ::)

as i have said i think the money is totally ridiculous, but so is most transfers these days, Utd really need a player like him so i dont really care about the price.

grantwool

Quote from: Megaman on August 02, 2016, 07:44:00 AM
largely due to the fact tat Pogba is still Holidaying / Partying.

i would expect the deal to be finalised in the next few days

but still wouldnt be surprised if it was called off at the last minute  ::)

as i have said i think the money is totally ridiculous, but so is most transfers these days, Utd really need a player like him so i dont really care about the price.

Well, there are rumours spreading that Pogba will arrive in England this week and prolly will have his Manchester United debut on Sunday.

ashman

Wayne Rooney getting a testimonial tonight . Two observations .

Hard to believe he is an United that long and secondly it is totally immoral a modern man united player or any premier league player in this day and age getting a testimonial .

oisinog

Quote from: ashman on August 03, 2016, 04:02:46 PM
Wayne Rooney getting a testimonial tonight . Two observations .

Hard to believe he is an United that long and secondly it is totally immoral a modern man united player or any premier league player in this day and age getting a testimonial .

Its a testament to player for staying at the Club for 10 years and at the end of the day its going to raise a good bit of money for Charity which is the most important thing there was a good story on the BBC sport website how a modern testimonial works and the importance of them

Boycey

We always find plenty of reasons to run down Premier League footballers, most of them justified, but having a testimonial to raise money for charity ain't one of them..

Minder

Quote from: Boycey on August 03, 2016, 05:10:29 PM
We always find plenty of reasons to run down Premier League footballers, most of them justified, but having a testimonial to raise money for charity ain't one of them..

Yep
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

NAG1

Quote from: Minder on August 03, 2016, 05:31:58 PM

Yep

Should we be giving credit to Niall Quinn for this, he is the first one I can remember to do his game for charity

stew

Quote from: NAG1 on August 04, 2016, 09:07:19 AM

Yep

Should we be giving credit to Niall Quinn for this, he is the first one I can reme4

mber to do his game for charity

Not unless he was the first footballer to do so.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: stew on August 04, 2016, 11:00:48 AM

Yep

Should we be giving credit to Niall Quinn for this, he is the first one I can reme4

BBC feature on testimonials the other day said he was.

stew

Quote from: OgraAnDun on August 04, 2016, 02:18:38 PM
Quote from: stew on August 04, 2016, 11:00:48 AM

Yep

BBC feature on testimonials the other day said he was.

Then fair play to Mr Quinn.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gawa316

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36975545

What's going on here then? What's the other side of the story?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316