Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Rojo is in his hole getting £200k a week, he'd be on a paltry £60/70k...

He is also a very average footballer :-)

stew

Quote from: Boycey on August 08, 2016, 02:15:53 PM

Funny I read in the mirror this morning that a wage slip showed him on near two hundy a week, true bill.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Minder

Quote from: square_ball on August 08, 2016, 01:38:35 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on August 08, 2016, 08:55:05 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 07, 2016, 11:29:30 PM
Was Ibrahimovic a tad offside for his goal?

I thought so but it was a brilliant finish to be fair.

Jose dedicating the win to LVG and the subs. Aaaah bless!

And a nice wee dig at Rafa Benitez at the same time!

MIND GAMES
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Quote from: stew on August 08, 2016, 02:29:00 PM
Quote from: Boycey on August 08, 2016, 02:15:53 PM

Funny I read in the mirror this morning that a wage slip showed him on near two hundy a week, true bill.

Link?

Gabriel_Hurl

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 08, 2016, 04:07:58 PM
this is the only reference I can find to that number

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-united-stars-cleaner-sacked-4690222

She'll struggle now to get a better job, cleaning houses that were immaculate!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

GJL

Been an interesting summer. Looking forward to the league starting now.

grantwool

With Zlatan and Pogba in, the upcoming season looks promising for Man Utd.

Maroon Manc

Its been a very good summer, we've signed 3 top class players and a centre half who looks like a very good prospect.

On a more negative note our fat scouser was hopeless again, he won't be first choice for long unless there's a dramatic change.

Boycey

Rooney remains a problem alright but one that's not simply solved, as long as he's there he'll probably be played. It's hard to see how him and Zlatan fit into the one team?

We still have no experienced old head centre back, Bailly seems to be a good ball player but is undoubtedly going to take time to get up to speed in the Premier League. Currently United are one injury away from Phil Jones starting. It also looks as if Valencia is going to be 1st choice right back - hardly ideal. Jose has got the 4 targets he wanted but I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple in and a couple out over the last 3 weeks of the transfer window.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Boycey on August 09, 2016, 12:52:24 PM
Rooney remains a problem alright but one that's not simply solved, as long as he's there he'll probably be played. It's hard to see how him and Zlatan fit into the one team?

We still have no experienced old head centre back, Bailly seems to be a good ball player but is undoubtedly going to take time to get up to speed in the Premier League. Currently United are one injury away from Phil Jones starting. It also looks as if Valencia is going to be 1st choice right back - hardly ideal. Jose has got the 4 targets he wanted but I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple in and a couple out over the last 3 weeks of the transfer window.

I don't have an issue with Valencia starting right back, he's improved over the last 2 years and has had good games against the best left wingers in the league.

I do think we'll sign a centre half, I thought I heard Fonte's name mentioned the last week and its a signing that would make sense.

Pogba's best position is as the furthest forward in a midfield 3 which is currently Rooney's position. I'd like to see a midfield 3 of Carrick/Herrera/Pogba in the big games.

Boycey

I've no big problem with Tony V but if he's ahead of Darmian who's a natural right back, Darmian should be sold and another right back brought in who challenges him for the spot. Fosu Mensah is a possibility there but ultimately he not gonna be a right back.

Seen Fontes name alright, Wes Morgan is another alternative. They definitely could do with a good journeyman pro..

Joses said Rooney won't play midfield so if he plays, and he will, it leaves Zlatan, Martial, Mkyatryan and Rashford for the other 2 'forward' spots..

oakleaflad

Quote from: Boycey on August 09, 2016, 01:18:51 PM
I've no big problem with Tony V but if he's ahead of Darmian who's a natural right back, Darmian should be sold and another right back brought in who challenges him for the spot. Fosu Mensah is a possibility there but ultimately he not gonna be a right back.

Seen Fontes name alright, Wes Morgan is another alternative. They definitely could do with a good journeyman pro..

Joses said Rooney won't play midfield so if he plays, and he will, it leaves Zlatan, Martial, Mkyatryan and Rashford for the other 2 'forward' spots..
Itl be a 4-2-3-1 with Rashford the one to miss out in most games.

BennyCake

Quote from: grantwool on August 09, 2016, 09:43:47 AM
With Zlatan and Pogba in, the upcoming season looks promising for Man Utd.

Things began to look positive when LVG was sent packing.