Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior9

that europa league is shite lads, thursday games mean sunday league games, dead atmospheres at games, horrible altogether.  play young lads and leave senior players fresh??

EC Unique

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on December 07, 2011, 09:40:30 PM
Be careful while you are on the roof EC fixing the TV aerial trying to pick up channel 5. :D :D  United look like they are on the slippery slope lads!
Deserved win for Basil
:D fair play.

I doubt if I will even watch it.

Forever Green

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

norabeag

Be careful while you are on the roof EC fixing the TV aerial trying to pick up channel 5. :D :D  United look like they are on the slippery slope lads!
Deserved win for Basil
Aye and if they slip any further they might end up as far down as Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Newcastle and then you really are in trouble much further down than that.  ;)

Hashtag

Fergie should of went last year IMO. United fans might tell you different but out of Champions League, out of Carling Cup, trailing a strong city side and also have them in the FA cup. The collapse. I love it.

sammymaguire

I thought a few years ago United were a team on the slide, I think it now again... No money, Ferguson coming to the end of his career and lacking any real quality in most areas of the pitch. This could be the first trophyless season for a while. They'll treat the Europa like the Carling Cup as I am sure Fergie won't want too many Sunday games
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: EC Unique on December 07, 2011, 09:41:13 PM
Agree about Europa. It is as about attractive as the carling cup. Reality starting to hit home as to how much weaker utds squad has got due to lack of investment by the yanks. Feck it :-\

Did ye not spend 60M in the Summer without really selling anyone? Not Man City money fair enough but hardly chicken feed either.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: norabeag on December 07, 2011, 09:44:15 PM
Deserved win for Basil
Aye and if they slip any further they might end up as far down as Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Newcastle and then you really are in trouble much further down than that.  ;)

:D :D

Whats the thought on Slur Alex taking off Young for Wellbeck?  Surely Park or Giggs should have went, both were terrible.

Hashtag

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on December 07, 2011, 09:45:19 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on December 07, 2011, 09:41:13 PM
Agree about Europa. It is as about attractive as the carling cup. Reality starting to hit home as to how much weaker utds squad has got due to lack of investment by the yanks. Feck it :-\

Did ye not spend 60M in the Summer without really selling anyone? Not Man City money fair enough but hardly chicken feed either.

:D

He's right ya know.

From the Bunker

Yeah Europa could be good for blooding players against 3rd rate european teams. Rooney look well pissed at the end and seemed to be blaming officials!

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: EC Unique on November 22, 2011, 09:40:19 PM
Better make sure channel 5 is working lads :D :D :D :D :D

Karma is a bitch isnt it?

Hashtag

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on December 07, 2011, 09:45:37 PM
Quote from: norabeag on December 07, 2011, 09:44:15 PM
Deserved win for Basil

I dunno, i thought Giggs was alright. What did Young really do to stay on the pitch. Wasn't good enough tonight. Nani was the outlet but United couldn't get it to him enough. Poor defending from Smalling. Great to see.
:D :D

Whats the thought on Slur Alex taking off Young for Wellbeck?  Surely Park or Giggs should have went, both were terrible.

Two Hands FFS

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Hoof Hearted

last 16

bayern, napoli
Inter, CSKA Moscow
Benfica, Basel
Real, Lyon
Chelsea, Leverkusen
Arsenal, Marseille
Apoel, Zenit