Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Itchy on August 07, 2017, 11:25:54 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 07, 2017, 11:18:06 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 07, 2017, 10:37:32 PM
Quote from: Rois on August 07, 2017, 09:48:04 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 07, 2017, 09:07:37 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 07, 2017, 08:15:33 PM
An absolute disgrace they need their arses kicked Garda shoulda made arrests and had them sit in the can for a night if nothing else. Obviously translink should ban the booze

Itchy... f**k up

Congrats on being the 1st Tyrone fan to condemn the behaviour.
You resemble the DUP or Stephen Nolan. Take your pick.

Disgraceful and embarrassing.

Where's your outrage at thugs boxing on a train? Ye have no problem abusing me though and comparing me to a bunch of right wing religious nut jobs. Maybe Tyrone fans should be allowed box on a train and everyone should say nothing about it? It's Tyrone gaa that should be embarrassed.

Btw- last week some Roscommon idiots booed Andy Moran, during the week Roscommon GAA showed some leadership and released a statement condemning it. This week no booing. What the chance the Tyrone GAA or St Mickey might show similar leadership?

A few drunks having a bit of fisticuffs on a packed train is hardly something new.

I did a quick check on your posts there, oddly enough there is no post of you condemning Gearoid McKiernan for sectarian abuse of a Monaghan player - maybe your faux outrage has a cloud of bias on its side.

You Cavan people are very insular.

Whataboutery yet again. You have no moral courage and your county board shows no leadership. Image if there was trouble at a soccer match and the club involved said "ah sure they are just a few young pups, nothing to do with us"

Btw it was unacceptable for Gearoid mckiernan to mouth sectarian abuse. He was caught, punished and I am told apologised for his behaviour to drew wylie.

Take some responsibility for the people in your community that get tickets and don your county jersey, demand your county board make a statement saying this is unacceptable. This shite is going on in clones everytime ye play, it not just this one incident. Someone will get seriously hurt.

If it was unacceptable then why did it take you over two years to speak up?

Whataboutery is important in terms of balance and it tells us you like to keep quiet when the unsavoury actions are committed by your own.

What would you know about Tyrone in Clones, sure it's over 20 years since Cavan played in an Ulster final. I think you should stop making things up. You're like man with a fork in a world of soup.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Fat Angry Motorist on August 07, 2017, 11:45:48 AM
Quote from: Sportacus on August 06, 2017, 08:59:11 PM
Ach yesterday was just a flop.  It was like Lurgan Celtic playing Barcelona.  The atmosphere was a disaster as everyone figured out after about ten minutes that it was over.  Literally thousands left at halftime in the Dublin game.  Very disappointing that Armagh didn't give it a go, McGeeney's comments are strange - how can a managers thoughts be so disconnected from what the players just did on the pitch ten minutes earlier. Tyrone's athleticism is impressive and they have a game plan which they implement very well.  Their forwards haven't met McMahon, Cooper etc yet and that's were they will be severely tested.

Some dicks on that road driving back up.  Flying up the inside, cutting in, causing everyone else to break, don't know how there wasn't a pile up - I saw two cars swerve to avoid a serious accident.  Sickening really that a small number of people are prepared to put lives at risk.   

Probably cyclists.

Hi boy!

omagh_gael

Itchy, step down from the podium and take a deep breath. You're making a tit of yourself.

Eamonnca1

I remember being on the Hill at the AISF, Armagh v Kerry replay in 2000. The behaviour of some of the Lurgan ones was embarrassing all right, and it never broke out into fisticuffs, but with the amount of drunkenness going around I always thought it wouldn't take much to kick it off. It's the kind of town where an incidental bumped elbow in a pub could be enough to start something. Bad gets. Whenever I hear about Armagh fans getting into bother at matches I just roll my eyes because I know the kind of eejits that start it and I can just picture what happened.

tonto1888

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 07, 2017, 11:35:29 PM
I remember being on the Hill at the AISF, Armagh v Kerry replay in 2000. The behaviour of some of the Lurgan ones was embarrassing all right, and it never broke out into fisticuffs, but with the amount of drunkenness going around I always thought it wouldn't take much to kick it off. It's the kind of town where an incidental bumped elbow in a pub could be enough to start something. Bad gets. Whenever I hear about Armagh fans getting into bother at matches I just roll my eyes because I know the kind of eejits that start it and I can just picture what happened.

And where would you be from. I'm a lurgan man and proud of it. I was on the hill for that game in 2000. The drawn one. Never seen any trouble from lurgan ones or otherwise

charlieTully

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 07, 2017, 11:32:53 PM
Itchy, step down from the podium and take a deep breath. You're making a tit of yourself.

I love working with my Omagh colleagues, without fail I make them clean the toilets on a daily basis.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: charlieTully on August 07, 2017, 11:47:32 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on August 07, 2017, 11:32:53 PM

I love working with my Omagh colleagues, without fail I make them clean the toilets on a daily basis.

You're a janitor?

Wildweasel74

Jesus bomber you really are a p***k, what age you anyway? bringing up something a cavan player say to Wylie cause someone is highlighting sets of fans fighting on a train, you are f**king pathetic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 07, 2017, 11:45:15 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 07, 2017, 11:35:29 PM

And where would you be from. I'm a lurgan man and proud of it. I was on the hill for that game in 2000. The drawn one. Never seen any trouble from lurgan ones or otherwise

Outside Lurgan.

Like I said, it was "some" of the Lurgan ones that had one too many to drink, but it only takes one to start something and before you know it there's a scuffle all over the news.

Low and Hard

really sad to see this carry on going on in the GAA, i was at the Ulster final this year and the behaviour of the drunk Tyrone fans Behind the goals was embarrassing.Is there any way to keep these hooligans away from future games ?

Rois

An absolute disgrace they need their arses kicked Garda shoulda made arrests and had them sit in the can for a night if nothing else. Obviously translink should ban the booze

Itchy... f**k update

Where's your outrage at thugs boxing on a train? Ye have no problem abusing me though and comparing me to a bunch of right wing religious nut jobs. Maybe Tyrone fans should be allowed box on a train and everyone should say nothing about it? It's Tyrone gaa that should be embarrassed.

Btw- last week some Roscommon idiots booed Andy Moran, during the week Roscommon GAA showed some leadership and released a statement condemning it. This week no booing. What the chance the Tyrone GAA or St Mickey might show similar leadership?
Itchy you're a bit touchy but can see why - didn't mean YOU were disgraceful and embarrassing, I meant the behaviour of the idiots on the train. Yes I am embarrassed that people wearing any GAA jersies were involved. I think anyone on here is of the same opinion.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 07, 2017, 11:53:34 PM
Jesus bomber you really are a p***k, what age you anyway? bringing up something a cavan player say to Wylie cause someone is highlighting sets of fans fighting on a train, you are f**king pathetic

I'm highlighting how a poster went two and a half years without commenting on unsavoury incidents from his own county yet wants to tar all Tyrone fans with a brush due to one incident.

You are pathetic.

Il Bomber Destro

Just did another search there.

Unsurprisingly, Itchy was once again unforthcoming when Cavan fans came on the pitch confronting the referee after their u21 defeat to Dublin in 2014.

Itchy - the opportunistic moralist.

This was his only contribution, nothing about his fellow county fans running on shouting at and threatening the referee.

Quote from: Itchy on April 19, 2014, 07:14:14 PM
Load of bull westside. Buying frees, what are you on about? The game was lost due to Dillon seeing black card and Dublin's 13 not. Also moynaghs injury was huge turning point.

seafoid

Quote from: Rois on August 08, 2017, 07:00:19 AM

Itchy... f**k update

Itchy you're a bit touchy but can see why - didn't mean YOU were disgraceful and embarrassing, I meant the behaviour of the idiots on the train. Yes I am embarrassed that people wearing any GAA jersies were involved. I think anyone on here is of the same opinion.
I wouldn't be sure about Bomber, Rois. He seems to be a membe of the paramilitary keyboard wingnut wing.

Il Bomber Destro

Lolz.

Here is Itchy launching a staunch defence of Cavan's behaviour after that particular match.
Quote from: Itchy on April 20, 2014, 09:08:19 AM
Quote from: heffo on April 20, 2014, 08:58:54 AM
Some people in Cavan really let themselves down yesterday not least this joker

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/gaa/cavan-boss-maybe-dublin-is-a-team-the-gaa-want-to-win-628329.html

Dubs need their shooting boots on for the next day or the mighty Ros will steamroll us

Peter Reilly is one of Cavans finest servants and is no joker. The GAA is gone money mad and milking the dubs is top of their agenda. Total joke that game was fixed for portlaoise and if u listen to the audio interview you will hear that is what Peter was referring to.