AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 17, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

An absolute disgrace they need their arses kicked Garda shoulda made arrests and had them sit in the can for a night if nothing else. Obviously translink should ban the booze

Itchy... f**k up

Itchy

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 07, 2017, 08:15:33 PM
An absolute disgrace they need their arses kicked Garda shoulda made arrests and had them sit in the can for a night if nothing else. Obviously translink should ban the booze

Itchy... f**k up

Congrats on being the 1st Tyrone fan to condemn the behaviour.

Throw ball

Quote from: BennyCake on August 07, 2017, 07:41:57 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on August 07, 2017, 12:52:55 PM
Quote from: smelmoth on August 07, 2017, 12:48:17 PM
No mention of the train stuff on the armagh forum. Edited out or never came up?

Don't think it was brought up. Doubt it was blocked as I had posted about people getting hammered and going to matches being a bloody nuisance in the lead up to the game and it wasn't blocked. A few others commented similarly

It's one of the things that piss me off when Armagh are in a big match. The sunshine fans and Buckie brigade out in force, trains full, can hardly get a ticket and listening to gobshites slabbering. Its a much nicer experience heading to the McKenna cup or NFL without this shite, even though you're freezing your bollix off.

Agree 100%

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Jinxy on August 07, 2017, 09:31:41 PM
Tyrone fans, you can't take them anywhere.

Meath fans, they've no thugs to bring them anywhere anymore.

Rois

Quote from: Itchy on August 07, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

Itchy... f**k up

You resemble the DUP or Stephen Nolan. Take your pick.

Disgraceful and embarrassing.

INDIANA

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 07, 2017, 09:33:58 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 07, 2017, 09:31:41 PM
Tyrone fans, you can't take them anywhere.

Meath fans, they've no thugs to bring them anywhere anymore.

If Tyrone had a few thugs left they might win a bit more often.

Itchy

Quote from: Rois on August 07, 2017, 09:48:04 PM

Itchy... f**k up

Where's your outrage at thugs boxing on a train? Ye have no problem abusing me though and comparing me to a bunch of right wing religious nut jobs. Maybe Tyrone fans should be allowed box on a train and everyone should say nothing about it? It's Tyrone gaa that should be embarrassed.

Btw- last week some Roscommon idiots booed Andy Moran, during the week Roscommon GAA showed some leadership and released a statement condemning it. This week no booing. What the chance the Tyrone GAA or St Mickey might show similar leadership?

trueblue1234

Quote from: Itchy on August 07, 2017, 10:37:32 PM

Itchy... f**k up

Where's your outrage at thugs boxing on a train? Ye have no problem abusing me though and comparing me to a bunch of right wing religious nut jobs. Maybe Tyrone fans should be allowed box on a train and everyone should say nothing about it? It's Tyrone gaa that should be embarrassed.

Btw- last week some Roscommon idiots booed Andy Moran, during the week Roscommon GAA showed some leadership and released a statement condemning it. This week no booing. What the chance the Tyrone GAA or St Mickey might show similar leadership?
Would it not just be assumed that it's a disgrace. I don't think it actually needed to be said. Did you want each Tyrone poster to come on and hand wring about it? I'm not sure what Tyrone GAA can do to tackle something that happened off GAA ground. Youths drinking to excess and being involved in antisocial behaviour is a issue nationwide, especially at events that attract a large crowd.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Armaghtothebone

I can't believe it has come to this. Yes, in Armagh we all hate Tyrone, and the result on Saturday was hard to take, but you shake their hands and wish them well for the rest of the championship. That is what we do, and in fairness it's what they would do to if the result had been the other way around.
For GAA fans to be on the news for fighting on a train, we have enough people out there who have no time for our organisation.
Shame on them, for what they have done to the good name of GAA fans in both our counties. Yes you want to win, and it's hard to take a tanking like the one on Saturday, but pictures of fans in Tyrone jerseys fighting on a train, obviously with Armagh fans tarnishes the reputation of all of us, supporters of both countries.
I was sad on Saturday, I'm even more sad now!

charlieTully

Both counties renowned for their scum element, on and off the field, an embarrassment, no wonder no one outside your own counties ever cheer yis on. tramps.

Il Bomber Destro

Itchy... f**k up

A few drunks having a bit of fisticuffs on a packed train is hardly something new.

I did a quick check on your posts there, oddly enough there is no post of you condemning Gearoid McKiernan for sectarian abuse of a Monaghan player - maybe your faux outrage has a cloud of bias on its side.

You Cavan people are very insular.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: charlieTully on August 07, 2017, 11:12:47 PM
Both counties renowned for their scum element, on and off the field, an embarrassment, no wonder no one outside your own counties ever cheer yis on. tramps.

There were plenty of men from your own county cheering Armagh on last week in Croke Park.

omagh_gael

This has to be the most embarrassing moral crusade yet. One isolated incident of fist fighting and the board evangelicals have went into meltdown. Of course it was disgraceful behaviour, that's as clear as day. Every county has a following that will drink to excess and cause bother, you'd almost think that the youth of the other 30 counties would have went to Saturday evening mass instead of the off license and stocked up on booze.

Special mention to Charlie, who has just labelled us all tramps in a marvellous display of hypocrisy.

Itchy

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 07, 2017, 11:18:06 PM

Itchy... f**k up

A few drunks having a bit of fisticuffs on a packed train is hardly something new.

I did a quick check on your posts there, oddly enough there is no post of you condemning Gearoid McKiernan for sectarian abuse of a Monaghan player - maybe your faux outrage has a cloud of bias on its side.

You Cavan people are very insular.

Whataboutery yet again. You have no moral courage and your county board shows no leadership. Image if there was trouble at a soccer match and the club involved said "ah sure they are just a few young pups, nothing to do with us"

Btw it was unacceptable for Gearoid mckiernan to mouth sectarian abuse. He was caught, punished and I am told apologised for his behaviour to drew wylie.

Take some responsibility for the people in your community that get tickets and don your county jersey, demand your county board make a statement saying this is unacceptable. This shite is going on in clones everytime ye play, it not just this one incident. Someone will get seriously hurt.