Simeone
7 (9.7%)
Giggs
12 (16.7%)
None of above
27 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

southdown

I wouldn't have MON anywhere near the United job.  Over rated manager.

nrico2006

Quote from: southdown on April 23, 2014, 02:00:49 PM
I wouldn't have MON anywhere near the United job.  Over rated manager.
+1.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

BarryBreensBandage

Will go with a long shot, and he will never get it, but my original preference for a replacement for AF was Brian Laudrup and I would love to see him at the helm.
Out of Giggs, Scholes and Butt, I would only opt for Scholes. Giggs is a legend by default. Scholes is the true red in that group.
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

magpie seanie

Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on April 24, 2014, 08:50:54 PM
Will go with a long shot, and he will never get it, but my original preference for a replacement for AF was Brian Laudrup and I would love to see him at the helm.
Out of Giggs, Scholes and Butt, I would only opt for Scholes. Giggs is a legend by default. Scholes is the true red in that group.

Bit of an odd comment?

I do think Scholes would make the best manager out of the three but it's just pure guesswork.

nrico2006

Has Brian Laurdrup ever managed? Would love to see Gary Neville back behind the scenes.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

johnneycool

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 25, 2014, 10:07:53 AM

Bit of an odd comment?

I do think Scholes would make the best manager out of the three but it's just pure guesswork.

I always thought Scholes was an Oldham fan and took his kids there to watch matches!

BennyHarp

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 25, 2014, 10:39:45 AM

Has Brian Laurdrup ever managed? Would love to see Gary Neville back behind the scenes.

I assumed he meant Michael Laudrup.
That was never a square ball!!

Kidder81

If you need a "true red" Mick Hucknall is your only man for the job

nrico2006

Michael Laudrup hasn't done enough to even be considered.  Sacked recently by Swansea says it all.  Klopp is another non runner as he hasn't the experience yet for the role. 

Kidder81

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 25, 2014, 11:02:45 AM
Michael Laudrup hasn't done enough to even be considered.  Sacked recently by Swansea says it all.  Klopp is another non runner as he hasn't the experience yet for the role.

Brendan Rodgers was sacked by Reading, as for Klopp, United should be begging him to take the job.

Canalman

Honestly think minimum requirement for the gig is to have managed a team to win the CL or WC. Not too many of them around though.

deiseach

Quote from: Canalman on April 25, 2014, 11:19:27 AM
Honestly think minimum requirement for the gig is to have managed a team to win the CL or WC. Not too many of them around though.

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: deiseach on April 25, 2014, 11:27:17 AM
Quote from: Canalman on April 25, 2014, 11:19:27 AM

Unless he continued the hatchet job that would be a step too far!