Simeone
7 (9.7%)
Giggs
12 (16.7%)
None of above
27 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Shrewdness

If, as expected, David Moyes is dismissed as manager, who is the manager best placed to bring United back to where they belong? If you vote for ''none of the above'', tell us who you suggest.

magpie seanie

I would love to say Klopp as I think he is brilliant but after the year United have gone through I would have to say Van Gaal. Cant afford this one to go wrong. Downside is that he is not available until after WC and that would make me nervous about new signings. However, I have no doubt Van Gaal would have Uniteds current  squad in the top 4 at very least. Also he would get RVPs head sorted out.

BennyCake

Not convinced on Van Gaal. The right man is already taken - Mourinho.

magpie seanie

Mourinho would have won trophies by the bucket load with United alright. Mightn't have been pretty but he would have been successful for a while.

Shamrock Shore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Les Reed
Steve Stuanton
Paul Jewell
Avram Grant
Steve Kean
Iain Dowey
Steve Wigley
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

BennyCake

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 22, 2014, 12:18:41 AM

Les Reed
Steve Stuanton
Paul Jewell
Avram Grant
Steve Kean
Iain Dowey
Steve Wigley

Is Andrew Wridgeley up to much these days? He would do!  ;D

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: BennyCake on April 22, 2014, 12:27:19 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 22, 2014, 12:18:41 AM

Les Reed
Steve Stuanton
Paul Jewell
Avram Grant
Steve Kean
Iain Dowey
Steve Wigley

Is Andrew Wridgeley up to much these days? He would do!  ;D
If he got sacked next year would that be a double Whammy

vertigonights

What about Martinez? he might consider this to early in his career yet. Harry Redknapp? he has proved he can buy good players and has taken Spurs to the champions league twice. I dont understand this choice Klopp, I would be more inclined to try another manager who has managed in the premier league, but then Im a pool supporter maybe I still want to see them fail lol.

All of a Sludden

Roy Keane has to be the man for the job at this stage, look what he has done with previous relegation strugglers. He would also run Whisky Nose out of town.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

seafoid

God14

All reports would indicate that Klopp doesn't fancy the job, so Van Gaal is definitely in pole position.

Fabio Capello will be a contender surely? Whoever they appoint this time will have a proven track record, experience of successfully managing a top side etc so the claims of the Giggs & Nevilles of this world can be disregarded.

seafoid

Bit awkward for the glazers.  They don't want a thoroughbred.
Cash is more important.