7 (9.7%)
Giggs
12 (16.7%)
None of above
27 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 30, 2014, 10:01:41 AM
I would call it negative or maybe conservative, as well as boring. Keeping the ball appears to be more important than trying to score.

I don't think it's negative. I think it's patient and probing. Boring I can see. Rodgers had that disease as well last year, kept talking about controlling the possession, but I don't think it's negative. To me negative is setting up to defend deep and take the pressure from the opposing team before trying to hit them on the break, or from a set piece, or a lad falling on his arse controlling a simple sideways f**king pass.

Bingo

For Bayern and Pep, I would think its a work in progress in terms of his mgt style and what he trying to do.

I would never class his style as boring. For Bayern, I don't think he has near the class of player that he he had at Barca in the final third.  The Bayern players are nearer the end of their careers and have been in place for years, harder for them to break that style. I could see him going after a big name forward player in the summer in addition to the Lewandowski.

I also think that Bayern struggled to step up from the standard they faced in German league to the CL this year.

I'd not be too hard on Bayern, its been almost impossible for any team to win back to back CL and they just added to that. They'll not be far off next year.

Real have pace on the counter that the Jamamicans be proud off.