7 (9.7%)
Giggs
12 (16.7%)
None of above
27 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

rrhf

Owen Roes GFC ‏@OwenRoes  12h
Official Statement: Owen Roes GAA Club have this morning refused permission to Manchester Utd FC to speak to Club mgr Gerard Porter.
Details

BennyHarp

Jurgen Klopp has ruled himself out of the Man Utd job but did suggest his brother Klipity might be interested.

I'll get my coat!  :-[
That was never a square ball!!

Ball Hopper

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 22, 2014, 08:57:24 PM
Jurgen Klopp has ruled himself out of the Man Utd job but did suggest his brother Klipity might be interested.

I'll get my coat!  :-[

Van Nistlerooy?

Shrewdness

Hearing that United have drawn up a shortlist of three to replace Moyes. The list is led by Carlo Ancellotti and also includes Louis van Gaal and Diego Simeone. Also, Sir Alex will have a major say in who will be new manager, but not the sole say like last time..Moyes arrived at Carrington this morning at 4.30am to beat the media gathering there.

Shrewdness

Does anyone else think that Mourinho wants the United job now. His body language last night in Madrid suggested something is not right. Several times, the cameras showed him just sitting there, looking like he was there in body, but not in spirit. His mind seemed elsewhere. He seemed sombre during and after the game. Was surprised at his after match comnents about wanting to rest most of his team at Anfield, but must do what he's told by Roman and the club, and that he works for them. He was acting strangely last night.

orangeman

Van Gaal won't get the job now so.

Louis van Gaal wants Roy Keane as his assistant at Manchester United, if he is given the job at Old Trafford, according to reports.
Dutch manager van Gaal is the favourite to take over at Manchester United after the sacking of David Moyes yesterday morning.

He is said to be considering Republic of Ireland assistant manager Keane as his new number two should he win the race to replace Moyes and sees the former United captain as someone who is familiar with the club and is not afraid to speak his mind.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Shrewdness on April 23, 2014, 07:53:17 AM
Does anyone else think that Mourinho wants the United job now. His body language last night in Madrid suggested something is not right. Several times, the cameras showed him just sitting there, looking like he was there in body, but not in spirit. His mind seemed elsewhere. He seemed sombre during and after the game. Was surprised at his after match comnents about wanting to rest most of his team at Anfield, but must do what he's told by Roman and the club, and that he works for them. He was acting strangely last night.

Looked like the same moany twat he always is. His post match comments are a feeble attempt to get his excuses in early.
When/if they vacate both competitions he can blame the premier league for the fixture list and not accommodating Chelsea by
moving the Liverpool game.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 23, 2014, 09:51:08 AM
Quote from: Shrewdness on April 23, 2014, 07:53:17 AM

Looked like the same moany t**t he always is. His post match comments are a feeble attempt to get his excuses in early.
When/if they vacate both competitions he can blame the premier league for the fixture list and not accommodating Chelsea by
moving the Liverpool game.
He forgot to mention the fact that Athletico also play on sunday!

It was just a way of getting the mind games started and to get in his comment about playing a second choice team on sunday.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Shrewdness

Ye're probably right lads. It's me reading too much into it, because i would be delighted if he was our next manager..WHY?..For the simple reason that the man is a winner.

Minder

Quote from: Shrewdness on April 23, 2014, 11:14:37 AM
Ye're probably right lads. It's me reading too much into it, because i would be delighted if he was our next manager..WHY?..For the simple reason that the man is a winner.

Would you be happy with how his teams play?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

nrico2006

Mourinho would be brilliant, his teams always score goals but for some reason he is lambasted for not playing careless football and having a rock solid defence and spine through the middle of the team.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Billys Boots

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 23, 2014, 12:15:01 PM
Mourinho would be brilliant, his teams always score goals but for some reason he is lambasted for not playing careless football and having a rock solid defence and spine through the middle of the team.

He's not lambasted for anything of the sort - he is mildly criticised for 'parking the bus' on occasion, which is very different to what you describe. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Billys Boots on April 23, 2014, 12:19:16 PM

He's not lambasted for anything of the sort - he is mildly criticised for 'parking the bus' on occasion, which is very different to what you describe.

He should be lambasted for being a hypocrite. He derides other teams(with vastly inferior budgets) who park the bus against his team but it's ok for him to do it. The notion that a club with the resources of Chelsea should even need to park the bus
is laughable. If I were a United fan I wouldn't like to see him managing my team.

Black Card

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 23, 2014, 12:25:16 PM

He should be lambasted for being a hypocrite. He derides other teams(with vastly inferior budgets) who park the bus against his team but it's ok for him to do it. The notion that a club with the resources of Chelsea should even need to park the bus
is laughable. If I were a United fan I wouldn't like to see him managing my team.

I take it then you are not, so why are you crying about it.  Dry them ffs.

nrico2006

Quote from: Black Card on April 23, 2014, 01:14:56 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 23, 2014, 12:25:16 PM

I take it then you are not, so why are you crying about it.  Dry them ffs.

Does anybody actually believe that Mourinho is unintentionally being a hypocrite?  He is a wind up merchant/mind game player or whatever you want to call it.  There is nothing he says that hasn't got motive behind it.  In most cases his antics work out for him. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'