Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlayWithTheWind

In todays irishnews Sambo is quoted saying " there was 11 u21's playing out there today "

Quote from: PlayWithTheWind on March 24, 2008, 12:34:30 AM

Antrim - R McGarry; A Graffin, N McGarry, S Delargy; C Herron, C Donnelly, K McKeegan; PJ O’Connell, K Stewart (0-1); P McGill, D McNaughton, L Watson (0-5); S McNaughton, P Richmond (1-1), P Shiels (0-1). Subs - B Quinn for D McNaughton, S McCrory for Donnelly, J Campbell for P McGill.

from that team i make 7 including subs. dont know where Sambo gets 11 from
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

youngfella

seems hippy did alright for himself
Pull hard and early

Minder

My sources tell me karl mc keegan has packed it in with the county
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

No row just fed up to the balls with it

youngfella

OO dear, Two great stewards (pinky and karl) gone in a season. HOpefully sambo can talk him into playing championship
Pull hard and early

Minder

I think looking back now we can say the Wexford match was an aberration on Wexfords part, Wexford beat Waterford, drew with Dublin and ran Cork to two points so im not sure how much "progress" we have made.

youngfella

disagree, more later
Pull hard and early

youngfella

from hoganstand: What in the name of god are they doing moving Hippy to centre half back??? I've never even seen him play centre half back for club or county at either senior or underage.

the fella's name is true supporter.

I near choked, hippy is a born and breed back
Pull hard and early

PlayWithTheWind

Quote from: youngfella on March 24, 2008, 10:35:45 PM
from hoganstand: What in the name of god are they doing moving Hippy to centre half back??? I’ve never even seen him play centre half back for club or county at either senior or underage.

the fella's name is true supporter.

I near choked, hippy is a born and breed back

without question a back!

would be bad news if Karl was to walk away. from what ive heard of him hes a hard trainer and an experienced figure for the younger lads
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

youngfella

If himself and neal mc auley got abit of pace about them the towns defence would be safe as houses. Ive heard tales good and bad about Karl. Good always outweigh the bad. Hopefully he'll stay on for championship, can the exile confirm that he has left?
Pull hard and early

Franko

Heard a vicious rumour about a few of these antrim players who are supposedly training hard and "living the lives of a county player" climbing in a hotel window on sat night at 5am - questions would have to be asked.....!!!!

youngfella

Quote from: Franko on March 25, 2008, 01:43:44 PM
Heard a vicious rumour about a few of these antrim players who are supposedly training hard and "living the lives of a county player" climbing in a hotel window on sat night at 5am - questions would have to be asked.....!!!!

have you can prove of this? who was involved ?
Pull hard and early

Minder

The Antrim hurlers have always enjoyed their away games,this will never change

youngfella

Ive heard about the card games on the coach to away games. Some craic boys car keys being put down and the like
Pull hard and early

milltown row

car keys in a bowl? what sort of team building games are they playing? i'm sure Sambo tells ya to swing but ths takes it to another level.