AIQF Tyrone v ?

Started by ONeill, July 22, 2009, 05:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: longball on July 24, 2009, 11:18:33 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 24, 2009, 11:15:30 AM
Get well soon longball  ;)

Who are yos dropping for McGinley to come back in then??

All I'm saying is that you don't deliver a confidence shattering bench place to someone who's on his way back to being the best forward in the country, and who isn't doing a half-bad job at all on that way back.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

longball

Im saying is you take him out of the fire and introduce him as a sub. What do you think taking Tommy McGuigan off would have done to his confidence! He just kicked 3 points and was playing well while it wasnt happening for others and he was the first to be taking off!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Final Whistle

Quote from: longball on July 24, 2009, 11:15:58 AM
Legends---- i dont care what you've done in the past lad i need you to be performing in the hear and now. There is too many people knocking on the door in Tyrone for players not to be performing. Can honestly see him not starting but some bench if Oneill, B McGuigan and C McCullagh all on it.

Lol.-Longball was retiring big Sean last wek and he rattled 1-4 from play.

Wait to you see O'Neill playing a blinder!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: longball on July 24, 2009, 12:51:11 PM
Im saying is you take him out of the fire and introduce him as a sub. What do you think taking Tommy McGuigan off would have done to his confidence!

He started didn't he, and despite his points he fluffed a few big lines (a gaping goal, for instance).

longball

Quote from: Final Whistle on July 24, 2009, 12:56:03 PM
Legends---- i dont care what you've done in the past lad i need you to be performing in the hear and now. There is too many people knocking on the door in Tyrone for players not to be performing. Can honestly see him not starting but some bench if Oneill, B McGuigan and C McCullagh all on it.

I wasnt retiring wee Sean i was just saying i wouldnt of been suprised if he was left off due to reasons that prob shouldnt be discussed on the board. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT OFF ONLY FOR THE INJURY TO MCGINELY!

ONeill out

tyrone86

I think what has to be borne in mind about O'Neill is that while the majority of the team have played 20 odd games between Club Football and National League, I'd be surprised if Stevie has made it to double figures yet. He's probably still about a week or two behind the rest of the lads in terms of sharpness. Give the man the chance.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: longball on July 24, 2009, 12:59:36 PM
I wasnt retiring wee Sean i was just saying i wouldnt of been suprised if he was left off due to reasons that prob shouldnt be discussed on the board. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT OFF ONLY FOR THE INJURY TO MCGINELY!

:D :D :D

longball for manager...                                                                                                                                of Armagh!

Fuzzman

So say you were boss for the day Longballs
What would your whole team be?
What other changes would you make & why?

What's the story with Mellon this year?
He hasn't had any game time at all this year has he?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 24, 2009, 02:06:17 PM
So say you were boss for the day Longballs
What would your whole team be?
What other changes would you make & why?

What's the story with Mellon this year?
He hasn't had any game time at all this year has he?

jesus wept
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

longball

Ive already posted my team here numerous times. This is strictly for the next match thou!

Mellon picked up an injury as far as i know and wasnt on the bench for the Ulster Final. Shows the strength of the Tyrone Panel the fact that Mellon, Magee, Carlin, Mulgrew all have no time so far this year.

Final Whistle

Quote from: longball on July 24, 2009, 12:59:36 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on July 24, 2009, 12:56:03 PM

ONeill out

You dont have a clue!!! :D :D :D

Zapatista

Stevies problem is that he is always compared to himself. If he was compared to a mere mortal he would still be a top class player ;)

longball

I was only taking the mick about the oneill out as if id want to get rid of one of the best forwards in Ireland! Even if i do have a strong PERSONAL reason to drop him as well!!!!!

My point is he is off form and the panel is so strong that i wouldnt be suprised at him being left off the next day.

On_the_Couch

You'd have to have rocks in your head to drop O'Neill at the moment - even if he has only scored 0-1 from play in 2 games, he must have been involved in setting up about 1-7 and he sucks in 2 or 3 players every time he gets the ball which leaves acres of space for Penrose and Tommy to take pot shots at goal.  At moment I couldn't care less if he is not scoring freely, but given a choice between him and Penrose one on one with a keeper, I know who I'd rather have sitting on the bench - sorry Marty.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: longball on July 24, 2009, 02:31:15 PM
My point is he is off form and the panel is so strong that i wouldnt be suprised at him being left off the next day.

They're Coming to Take You Away Ha Ha Ho Ho Hee Hee, They're Coming to Take You Away Ha Ha Ho Ho Hee Hee....