10. Dooher             14. Cavanagh           12. Joey

13. Penrose            11. Tommy              15. Mugsy

O'Neill and PJ to miss out.

And so it begins!!!!
The longball prophecies
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Radioulster

Why Gourley? Kildare are full of pace and Gourley is one of the slowest about PJ will be there look at the antrim match again 7 points from frees and 4 from play 3 of them in the last few minutes! O'Neill will be there as well form is temporary, class is permanent.

longball

Quote from: Radioulster on July 27, 2009, 09:42:10 AM
Why Gourley? Kildare are full of pace and Gourley is one of the slowest about PJ will be there look at the antrim match again 7 points from frees and 4 from play 3 of them in the last few minutes! O'Neill will be there as well form is temporary, class is permanent.

Gourley would be perfect to mark Smith!

longball

Also some day I will tell the Stevy O'Neill story and then yous will all understand!

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on July 27, 2009, 09:48:12 AM
Also some day I will tell the Stevy O'Neill story and then yous will all understand!

Bit of a loaded statement...
Testing Accessibility

Fuzzman

I'm intrigued Longball.

IM me to brigten up my Monday morning.

I was at the Dublin v Kildare Leinster final wearing my Tyrone shirt on the hill.
There were a few lily whites there as well.

It was a strange match with Dublin doing most of the early running and looking the much better team but Kildare got a lot of easier scores to stay in touch.
Thought the defending though by both teams was very loose & if they play like that again against Tyrone they'll concede a big score.

I was surpised McGeeney & Grimley wouldn't have them super organised with clear defensive strategy in place.
The space that Bernard Brogan & even Sherlock got was amazing. Sherlock caught his ball for the goal at chest height with his man behind him.

I hope its next Sunday as I don't like Saturday games in Croker and think it suits counties who have to travel better to come down on the Sat night or else early Sunday morning.

The Dubs in work are happy with getting Kerry & I'm looking forward to that one nearly as much now.

omagh_gael

Quote from: cadhlancian on July 27, 2009, 05:17:25 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on July 27, 2009, 12:42:45 AM
I think O'Neill should get onto the mods, surely this has to be the 'official' thread as opposed to the thread that popped up yesterday! Stewarts enquiry! p.s. How's about Kildare sneaking into the thread title  ;D
Ok , so should I start a thread for the All ireland S/f titled AISF Tyrone V ?......this thread was started in respect to who "we" in Tyrone would actually like to draw in the QF. And to be honest, I put that "official " bit in to see if I could catch someone like urself, making a "gaunch out of himself" :D God forbid , should I ever undermine the clannish inner circle that I have begun to notice  exists here! :-\

Well if u noticed my post was Tongue in cheek, hence smiley face at the end   ;D

longball

Fuzz im not sure i should tell the story during the championship! I dont want Tyrone fans to turn against him or start a big debate! It would proberly be picked up by that Jorno we all know surfs the board  ;) then it'l be in the papers etc and he doesnt need that sort of attention during the championship and his dry spell!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 26, 2009, 09:25:05 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 26, 2009, 09:21:44 PM
Hopefully. They will get a bigger attendance by having Cork v Donegal and Tyrone v Kildare on the Sunday rather than the Saturday. Doesn't matter when the Dublin v Kerry game is on as will be a sell-out regardless.

I would reckon Saturday Portlaoise  Meath V Limerick... Sunday Croke Park  Cork V Donegal and Tyrone V Kildare and bank Holiday in Republic Monday two 'southern' teams Croke Park  Dublin V Kerry  

Should the Fox be on the fixtures committee or wot  :o

orangeman

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 27, 2009, 03:28:49 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 26, 2009, 09:25:05 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 26, 2009, 09:21:44 PM
Hopefully. They will get a bigger attendance by having Cork v Donegal and Tyrone v Kildare on the Sunday rather than the Saturday. Doesn't matter when the Dublin v Kerry game is on as will be a sell-out regardless.

I would reckon Saturday Portlaoise  Meath V Limerick... Sunday Croke Park  Cork V Donegal and Tyrone V Kildare and bank Holiday in Republic Monday two 'southern' teams Croke Park  Dublin V Kerry  

Should the Fox be on the fixtures committee or wot  :o

Free tickets for being on this committee I believe.  ;)

cadhlancian

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 27, 2009, 10:09:39 AM
Quote from: cadhlancian on July 27, 2009, 05:17:25 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on July 27, 2009, 12:42:45 AM
I think O'Neill should get onto the mods, surely this has to be the 'official' thread as opposed to the thread that popped up yesterday! Stewarts enquiry! p.s. How's about Kildare sneaking into the thread title  ;D
Ok , so should I start a thread for the All ireland S/f titled AISF Tyrone V ?......this thread was started in respect to who "we" in Tyrone would actually like to draw in the QF. And to be honest, I put that "official " bit in to see if I could catch someone like urself, making a "gaunch out of himself" :D God forbid , should I ever undermine the clannish inner circle that I have begun to notice  exists here! :-\

Well if u noticed my post was Tongue in cheek, hence smiley face at the end   ;D
[/quote
apologies sir :-[