Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: orangeman on July 09, 2010, 10:35:23 PM
Massive result for Carrickmore. Errigal's first defeat of the year.

Greencastle lost a huge amount of ground with Donaghmore gaining.

As frustrating as the result was I would not read into it too much. I can think of at least 7 of our first 15 that did not feature lastnight. Fair play to Carmen though they pushed on for the win and gave our boys something to think about.

Gaffer

Quote from: Zapatista on July 10, 2010, 09:25:03 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 10, 2010, 09:17:56 AM

As frustrating as the result was I would not read into it too much. I can think of at least 7 of our first 15 that did not feature lastnight. Fair play to Carmen though they pushed on for the win and gave our boys something to think about.

Maybe Canavan was spending too much time studying Louth and Meath rather than Carrickmore  :-X

Thinking about Marbella maybe? Hardly left the dugout to encourage his team
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

orangeman

Quote from: Gaffer on July 10, 2010, 09:26:52 AM

Maybe Canavan was spending too much time studying Louth and Meath rather than Carrickmore  :-X

Thinking more about the championship as they're not far off having qualified for the league.

EC Unique

Quote from: orangeman on July 10, 2010, 11:59:20 AM

Thinking more about the championship as they're not far off having qualified for the league.

He won't be lossing any sllep over lastnights result :D

Zapatista

Quote from: orangeman on July 10, 2010, 11:59:20 AM

Sure that's months away ;)

Dell

Why was Coalisland game off? Believe Ardboe behaved badly.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Onthe40

Quote from: Dell on July 10, 2010, 12:52:34 PM

Any reports on this game? Good result for Omagh, they appear to be motoring well as we enter the break !!

Gaffer

Had their annual golf day yesterday
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

loughshore lad

What are they supposed to have done this time  ???

Wee Roddy

Do you not know your supposed to lay off this precious Omagh team ::). They are a real good team and may well win the championship but they will be very unpopular winners. I heard it was a good game of football last night though but i would say neither team will look into it too much.On Carmen Errigal game and likewise neither team will look at it too much but Carmen needed it more and it showed. I always said that when all the injuries cleared up Carmen are still there or there abouts. All clubs get a run of injuries so everyone will now how demoralising it can be when you are getting beat by a point or 2 with no county players and 5 or 6 regulars sitting beside you in the stand. All the same its still nice to win the Old Firm!!!

Rocky Mc Guigan

A bad week for Errigal-hammered by their old rivals, their 3rds stuffed in junior cship and then failing to field on Friday night in the league

Heaneys Wish

County: Uladh
Club: Nine Iron

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Armagh Club football & hurling
« Reply #16091 on: Today at 06:30:40 PM »
   Reply with quote Modify message Remove this message
Quote from: Heaneys Wish on June 06, 2010, 11:20:01 AM

Be very interesting to see how today's Ref M Sludden gets on today? I personally feel this game is too big for him and he will kill it technically and his fitness has always been in question, S Woods must be on a knife edge today seeing that he backed his recent promo to grade 1 refereeing status allegedly at head quarters??????????? Lets see how his man gets on, with the cameras etc etc

Well, said it way back, Seamus Woods needs to take responsibility for that Idiot today, should hang his head in shame as should seamus!

Absolute disgrace, but hate to say " Told you so", and I did!!! No going back now Seamus

skeog

did not see seamus woods behind the goals but seen a carlow man who obviously needs to retire from umpiring

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: skeog on July 11, 2010, 06:40:18 PM
did not see seamus woods behind the goals but seen a carlow man who obviously needs to retire from umpiring

Was it not 4 Tyrone umpires?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

I think the umpire in question is from Carlow but resides in Killyclogher.