Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maximus

Do Tyone have to win for the club championship to go ahead in two weeks? Quite a few people I have been chatting to are under the impression these games won't go ahead either.

Zapatista

Quote from: maximus on June 12, 2010, 12:54:17 PM
Do Tyone have to win for the club championship to go ahead in two weeks? Quite a few people I have been chatting to are under the impression these games won't go ahead either.

Nobody knows. The fixtures aren't reliable they're nothing more than guesses. Noone knows what date to prepare for or how Sundays result will determine the fixtures.

EC Unique

Quote from: Zapatista on June 12, 2010, 02:02:11 PM
Quote from: maximus on June 12, 2010, 12:54:17 PM

Nobody knows. The fixtures aren't reliable they're nothing more than guesses. Noone knows what date to prepare for or how Sundays result will determine the fixtures.

The game is on Saturday Zap.

When the fixtures were made it was said they would go ahead unless the Tyrone v Down game was a draw. We all know that that could change but lets hope not. I think the best chance of getting them would be a Tyrone win as that would leave the biggest time gap until the next Tyrone game.

All guess work as said :-\

Zapatista

Radda bout yeee

Coalisland 2-9 Kildress 0-11. Goals at crucial stages killed the tones. Kildress missing four so not a bad performance all things considered. Coalisland look sharp particularly on break.

Norf Tyrone

'Our wee club' rarely contest finals at any grade, and this season we have lost 3 finals at various ages and levels. Today the jinx was broke as we lifted the under 14 league title courtesy of a six point win over Glenelly.

The feeling is....... PHhhhhhhhheeewwwww.

Urney beat Clogher in the grade 4 decider.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

Ardboe 0-14 Moy 0-6 tonight with Ardboe keeper Ryan Coleman saving 2 penalties.

KIDDO 4

Aygharan 0.8 ,Trillick 0.11 league division 1 tonight in Aygharan.

the processor

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 11, 2010, 03:37:12 PM
I think that Final Whistle might be referring to the Errigal players pulling out of a league game against Roscommon shortly before Errigal played Nemo Rangers. John Devine was the only Errigal player who travelled as sub keeper.I think Mickey brought it up in his first book.

Mickey has gone quite a distance in destroying club football in Tyrone. reason being, all he cares about is himself although he'll come across as mister democracy!!!!!!!  >:(

orangeman

Quote from: the processor on June 13, 2010, 12:43:34 PM
I think that Final Whistle might be referring to the Errigal players pulling out of a league game against Roscommon shortly before Errigal played Nemo Rangers. John Devine was the only Errigal player who travelled as sub keeper.I think Mickey brought it up in his first book.

Mickey has gone quite a distance in destroying club football in Tyrone. reason being, all he cares about is himself although he'll come across as mister democracy!!!!!!!  >:(

Seriously ?

Is club football in Tyrone in the bad shape you're saying it is ?.

I'd have argued that Tyrone club football is as strong as there is out there. There's a lot of counties who envy our club structures and whilst there has been a large element that were not happy with only some of the club championship games being postponed for a couple of weeks, I do think it's really stretching the imagination to say that MH has gone a long way to destroy club football in Tyrone. I'd have thought the 3 All Irelands would have if anything envigorated all levels of football as a result of the huge boost football in Tyrone has received ?.

Final Whistle

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 12, 2010, 09:51:10 PM

Good game, good ref, played in the correct manner with my only gripe being the quality of kick passing from both sides! We both need our county men back! Excellent two saves from the young Coleman, very impressed! Game was slot closer than scoreline suggests, overall a much improved moy performance from their outing against Dromore. See omagh had a big win against C.More, I'm starting to be more pessimistic about our championship chances than I initially was. Looking through their team I see strength, depth quality and big game players! We need the at. Enda's to have a rare bad day at the office unfortunately!
good ga

Gaffer

Quote from: Final Whistle on June 13, 2010, 04:59:07 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on June 12, 2010, 09:51:10 PM

Good game, good ref, played in the correct manner with my only gripe being the quality of kick passing from both sides! We both need our county men back! Excellent two saves from the young Coleman, very impressed! Game was slot closer than scoreline suggests, overall a much improved moy performance from their outing against Dromore. See omagh had a big win against C.More, I'm starting to be more pessimistic about our championship chances than I initially was. Looking through their team I see strength, depth quality and big game players! We need the at. Enda's to have a rare bad day at the office unfortunately!
good ga

Who was the ref?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

KIDDO 4

Tuesday 15th June @ 7.30pm
O'Neill's Under 21 Championship

G1A: Ardboe v Clonoe
G1A: Moortown v Derrylaughlan
G1B: Eglish v Cookstown
G1C: Carrickmore v Errigal Ciaran
G1C: Pomeroy v Greencastle
G1D: Omagh v Killyclogher
G2A: Beragh v Gortin
G2A: Urney v Loughmacrory
G2B: Rock v Kildress
G2C: Killeeshil v Galbally
G2D: Edendork v Dungannon
G3A: Owen Roes v Castlederg
G3B: Tattyreagh v Fintona

Thursday 17th June @ 8.00pm
O'Neills All County Football League Division 1 @ 6.45pm (Reserve) & 8.15pm (Senior)
Galbally v Donaghmore
-
Target Express Intermediate Reserve Football Championship

Urney v Edendork

Sunday 20th June

O'Neills All County Football League Division 3 @ 12.00pm (Reserve) & 1.45pm (Senior)

Owen Roes v Glenelly

@2.00pm  Target Express Intermediate Reserve Football Championship
Eglish V Gortin
Moortown V Aghaloo
Rock V Derrylaughan
Loughmacrory V Strabane
Pomeroy V Augher
Eskra V Newtownstewart

Target Express Junior Reserve Football Championship
Beragh v Stewartstown

O'Neills All County Football League Division 3 (Reserve Only)

Drumquin v Killyman

tyssam5

Quote from: orangeman on June 13, 2010, 02:43:40 PM

Seriously ?

I'd have argued that Tyrone club football is as strong as there is out there. There's a lot of counties who envy our club structures and whilst there has been a large element that were not happy with only some of the club championship games being postponed for a couple of weeks, I do think it's really stretching the imagination to say that MH has gone a long way to destroy club football in Tyrone. I'd have thought the 2 All Irelands would have if anything envigorated all levels of football as a result of the huge boost football in Tyrone has received ?.

Aye the third one was pure greed right enough!

ziggysego

Quote from: tyssam5 on June 14, 2010, 07:45:57 AM
Quote from: orangeman on June 13, 2010, 02:43:40 PM

Seriously ?

I'd have argued that Tyrone club football is as strong as there is out there. There's a lot of counties who envy our club structures and whilst there has been a large element that were not happy with only some of the club championship games being postponed for a couple of weeks, I do think it's really stretching the imagination to say that MH has gone a long way to destroy club football in Tyrone. I'd have thought the 2 All Irelands would have if anything envigorated all levels of football as a result of the huge boost football in Tyrone has received ?.

Aye the third one was pure greed right enough!

I'm premusing orangeman means Greencastle's and Cookstown's Club All-Irelands, not Tyrone's County All-Irelands.
Testing Accessibility