Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Daisy is some pup, the last time I saw him was in Fundoran two summers ago and his antics that night were up there with his best.  Will he be focusing on the Seniors or Division 3 this year?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

EC Unique

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 10, 2010, 11:07:26 AM
Daisy is some pup, the last time I saw him was in Fundoran two summers ago and his antics that night were up there with his best.  Will he be focusing on the Seniors or Division 3 this year?

Not sure but if his head is right I would love him back in the senior set-up. Peter will take no shit from him. If he gets a go I would say it will be on a 'one strike and your out' basis.

supersub

Is U21 match at 7.30 or 8 tonight?

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 10, 2010, 11:07:26 AM

he will be focussing on Intermediate ball with Augaloo  ;)
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

glencullrule

Daisy may get a chance with Wee Pete but I doubt he will take it. He will want to get back into family life and get his head right before he thinks of playing football.

Errigal are going good so far this with once again massive numbers at training. Could it be our year?

midnightcaller

Quote from: glencullrule on March 10, 2010, 11:32:44 AM
Daisy may get a chance with Wee Pete but I doubt he will take it. He will want to get back into family life and get his head right before he thinks of playing football.

Errigal are going good so far this with once again massive numbers at training. Could it be our year?

No.

EC Unique

Errigal will be hard to beat this year. Won the league and narrowly beat by eventual Championship winners.

Very hard to say who will win as there are 4 or 5 that are capable. Errigal, Omagh, Dromore, Ardboe, and maybe even Carmen.

Should be a very interesting Championship.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: EC Unique on March 10, 2010, 05:56:05 PM
Errigal will be hard to beat this year. Won the league and narrowly beat by eventual Championship winners.

Very hard to say who will win as there are 4 or 5 that are capable. Errigal, Omagh, Dromore, Ardboe, and maybe even Carmen.

Should be a very interesting Championship.

agree with those metioned, fancy we might have a rattle at it again this year, and if not the fianna are due a bit of a revival with the kwality in their squad. We'll find out one way or another by the end of May (fingers crossed)
First on the field and last to leave

Club Rossa

Clonoe should def be added to that list of teams,and will be challenging strongly for honours.

tullybrick73

Under 21s were beaten tonight by 7 points, i've just heard. Very surprised especially since we had such a strong team out. Wasn't able to make it to the game. anyone got a report?

Archie Mitchell

They were rubbish. Didn't get going at all. Should have been beat by more.

sam03/05

another shocking performance from Tyrone at Under 21 level. Serious questions must be asked of the management at this level, they have had some talent to work with over the past few years and have managed to make a complete mess of it every time.

the team tonight had no hunger, determination, desire and lacked any sort of game plan or tactics, they were destroyed at midfield and on breaking ball throughout. Despite the fact that they had vastly superior footballers all over the pitch to derry, they could not play with any cohesion as a team.

an unforgivable performance and as I said this time last year and the year before, time for the management to go.

DennistheMenace

'Vastly superior footballers'

Hardly, your best footballers were made to look like wee boys tonight, had no fight in their belly when the going got tough and just weren't good enough.

DennistheMenace

Quote from: hardstation on March 11, 2010, 12:24:24 AM
Quote from: DennistheMenace on March 11, 2010, 12:20:03 AM
'Vastly superior footballers'

Hardly, your best footballers were made to look like wee boys tonight, had no fight in their belly when the going got tough and just weren't good enough.
That sounds like Derry against Tyrone in the Ulster championship last year. Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

You won't see me arguing that, I don't wear oakleaf blinkered glasses.

Club Rossa

Tyrone got cleaned out around the middle last night.It was clear from a very early stage that Derry wanted it more,and truth be told,Derry should have won by a lot more.