Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Marker

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on March 11, 2010, 10:53:46 AM
tyrone u21 managment have to stand down they havent so much as a clue.
they couldnt pick their noses. Liam donnelly from trillick all he is interested in is who is looking at him.
tyrone team didnt have any shape to them half of them didnt know what to do with the ball when they got it. no game plan it seems.
take my hat of to derry came to do a job and they done it without any fuss.
every decision tyrone management made backfired and never worked.
Kyle coney has went backroads. miles of county senior standard. i think hes started to read to much into the whole hype of him been this superstar.has affected his form.

thats a very strong post. he hasn't went backwards, but has cooney went forward at all. If you put him into a minor team he would still do serious damage. But the older stuff requires a bit more, well how do you say it in a more polite way.

nothingbettertobeat

class act at minor level like so many people who have come before him but a good minor doesnt make a good senior.

I.E Peter Donnelly Raymond Mulgrew two men for a start that havent and never will make the change over

Alot of tyrone men will pull the pin at the end of the year thats a certainty whether or not we win the All Ireland and mickey harte will have to show a bit more confidence in some of his players in reserve.
Mark Donnelly is a player who without doubt deserves his chance great player and lovely lad hope he does well. playing against that famous cork half backline.tough league debut by any means.
colly cavanagh at midfield i dont kn ow im not all that sure..pearse oneill will take him to the cleaners
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

the goal was on

I THINK PEOPLE MUST REMEMBER MOST OF U21'S HAVE ANOTHER YEAR. A YEAR PLAYING SENIOR FOOTBALL AT CLUB IS WATS NEEDED TO DEVELOP THE PHYSICAL ELEMENT TO THEIR GAME. I THINK WE'RE ASKING A BIT MUCH OF THOSE MINORS TO BE STARRING RIGHT NOW. THE CURRENT BATCH OF SENIORS WERE'NT REALLY INVLOVED IN SENIOR HEAVILY UNTIL THEY WERE 21/22 YRS OLD

Wee Roddy

:-X Sorry lads. I was wrong with Mark Donnelly info. My source wasn't completley wrong, just a bit premature. He did leave at the start of the week though.
I doubt if he will be playing in the half foward line to be honest and I really doubt if this will be the starting team but then why would you believe me ;) ;) ;)

longrunsthefox

Quote from: the goal was on on March 12, 2010, 02:20:43 PM
I THINK PEOPLE MUST REMEMBER MOST OF U21'S HAVE ANOTHER YEAR. A YEAR PLAYING SENIOR FOOTBALL AT CLUB IS WATS NEEDED TO DEVELOP THE PHYSICAL ELEMENT TO THEIR GAME. I THINK WE'RE ASKING A BIT MUCH OF THOSE MINORS TO BE STARRING RIGHT NOW. THE CURRENT BATCH OF SENIORS WERE'NT REALLY INVLOVED IN SENIOR HEAVILY UNTIL THEY WERE 21/22 YRS OLD

Unlock the capitals man... what youse Derry boys have to say isn't that important  ;) 

supersarsfields

Clash of the Clans- Forget Club, Forget County. This is Family       

Drumragh Sarsfields introduces the first Toolbox.ie 'Clash of the Clans', a competition to crown the best 'footballing families' .
Competition to take place between 11th-31st July.
Games will played on a half-pitch basis with teams of 7 players & 3 subs.
All proceeds going to Drumragh Sarsfields G.A.C.

Clash of the Clans- 7-a-side Rules

1)   Unless stated the accepted rules of GAA apply to all games.
2)   In games involving ladies teams or mixed teams, 'ladies' rules apply.
3)   Games to be played in a competitive but friendly spirit.

The Teams
1)   Teams will have 7 players and 3 subs.
2)   There is no limit on the number of times subs can come on.
3)   Each player must be related to 1 other team member.
4)   Accepted relationships include, child, sibling, parent, cousin, aunt/uncle, nephew/niece, in-law           
                (through marriage) or 'courting'
5)   All team members must wear the same colours.
6)   Where possible jerseys should be numbered.
7)   Players must be over 16.
8 )   Mixed teams must have a minimum of 3 players of the opposite sex.

The competition

1)   Knock-out style championship with winners progressing to the next round with final for all grades to be held 
                between 11th-31st July.
2)   Teams will be graded.
3)   Each grade will have a maximum of 8 teams.
4)   An open draw will take place for all first round games.

Registration
1)   Completed registration forms & payments must be returned by June 4th.
2)   Payment will be accepted by cash or cheque.
3)   Incomplete entry forms or non-payment will result in expulsion from the tournament.

The prize
1) The winners of each grade will receive a perpetual trophy & medals.

The pitch
1)   Games will be played across the width of the pitch
2)   Underage goal posts will be used.

The game
1)   Each game will consist of 2no. 20min halves
2)   '45' kicks will be taken from the half-way line
3)   'Kick-outs' will be taken from marked areas, from the supplied 'Ts'.
4)   Yellow & red cards will be used as normal.
5)   Players shown a straight red be dismissed from play, will miss 1 game & cannot be replaced on the squad/team.
6)   Players receiving 2 yellows will be dismissed from play and cannot be replaced.
7)   During games the referee's decision is final.
8 )   Complaints and appeals will be heard by a 3 person panel, and must logged on the day of the incident.

Anyone looking a little more information can drop me a PM.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: supersarsfields on March 12, 2010, 04:05:35 PM
Clash of the Clans- Forget Club, Forget County. This is Family       

Drumragh Sarsfields introduces the first Toolbox.ie 'Clash of the Clans', a competition to crown the best 'footballing families' .
Competition to take place between 11th-31st July.
Games will played on a half-pitch basis with teams of 7 players & 3 subs.
All proceeds going to Drumragh Sarsfields G.A.C.

Clash of the Clans- 7-a-side Rules

1)   Unless stated the accepted rules of GAA apply to all games.
2)   In games involving ladies teams or mixed teams, 'ladies' rules apply.
3)   Games to be played in a competitive but friendly spirit.

The Teams
1)   Teams will have 7 players and 3 subs.
2)   There is no limit on the number of times subs can come on.
3)   Each player must be related to 1 other team member.
4)   Accepted relationships include, child, sibling, parent, cousin, aunt/uncle, nephew/niece, in-law           
                (through marriage) or 'courting'
5)   All team members must wear the same colours.
6)   Where possible jerseys should be numbered.
7)   Players must be over 16.
8 )   Mixed teams must have a minimum of 3 players of the opposite sex.

The competition

1)   Knock-out style championship with winners progressing to the next round with final for all grades to be held 
                between 11th-31st July.
2)   Teams will be graded.
3)   Each grade will have a maximum of 8 teams.
4)   An open draw will take place for all first round games.

Registration
1)   Completed registration forms & payments must be returned by June 4th.
2)   Payment will be accepted by cash or cheque.
3)   Incomplete entry forms or non-payment will result in expulsion from the tournament.

The prize
1) The winners of each grade will receive a perpetual trophy & medals.

The pitch
1)   Games will be played across the width of the pitch
2)   Underage goal posts will be used.

The game
1)   Each game will consist of 2no. 20min halves
2)   '45' kicks will be taken from the half-way line
3)   'Kick-outs' will be taken from marked areas, from the supplied 'Ts'.
4)   Yellow & red cards will be used as normal.
5)   Players shown a straight red be dismissed from play, will miss 1 game & cannot be replaced on the squad/team.
6)   Players receiving 2 yellows will be dismissed from play and cannot be replaced.
7)   During games the referee's decision is final.
8 )   Complaints and appeals will be heard by a 3 person panel, and must logged on the day of the incident.

Anyone looking a little more information can drop me a PM.

What the hell is 'courting?'  :P How long would you have to be in the relationship? Jees! there'll be weemen picking up players one night so they can play the next day  :o 
What would happen if they broke up between games? Is living together in sin count? What about gay couples?... youse need to think this out a bit more....

viiv

Anybody know how Holy Trinity got on today?

bigfrank

Did tyrone ladies take a hammering 2day against cork???

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

orangeman

nothingbettertobeat

there has been an argument at tea time there whether or not colm cavanagh ment to chip the keeper the other night with tyrones first goals. anybody any views on it.
ive my own mind made up but would like to hear somebody elses opinion on it?
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on March 15, 2010, 12:53:16 PM
there has been an argument at tea time there whether or not colm cavanagh ment to chip the keeper the other night with tyrones first goals. anybody any views on it.
thought at the time he definatly meant it and seen it once on tv since and it did nothing to change my mind
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ziggysego

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on March 15, 2010, 12:53:16 PM

At the time, I was convinced it was a fluke. Meant for a point, but miss kicked it and went in over the keeper's head.

Recorded the Sunday Sport last night and watched it this morning. Don't hold onto my convictions as strongly as I did, but I'm not 100% sure he meant it.

Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Holy Trinity into the under 16 All Ireland final after winning their semi final last Saturday - hope they can go all the way now.